Join the Digital CONNtent Creators and BOSFCPUG for a Soiree in New York City! |
The Boston Final Cut Pro User Group (BOSFCPUG) and Digital CONNtent Creators (DCC) are back in the Big Apple to host the 2nd Annual NY Post-Production Conference FCPUG Soiree in conjunction with Future Media Concepts' New York Post Production Conference on November 12, 2008!
We'll open the doors to the big show at 5pm with a FCP Tradeshow with more than a dozen exhibitors! The event starts at 7pm with a bunch of raffle prizes being handed out. That's right, a raffle to start AND end the show! Join BOSFCPUG and DCC and all of the top editors, D.P.'s and motion graphics artists in the tri-state area for food, fun, and prizes totalling in value of over $20K!
This event is FREE and open to the public - BUT you must REGISTER to attend!
- Matt Stoneking of Blackmagic Design will start off the Soiree with a toast to the FCPUG Community and to all those attending and also give us the latest BuZZ on Blackmagic Design!
- Francesco Scartozzi of Matrox will be on-hand to demonstrate the highly affordable MXO2 and FCP workflow solutions.
- Rock out with SonicFire Pro as Stephanie Joyce jets in from sunny California to dazzle you with all the new features in the great music authoring program we've come to know and love. One big new feature? Let's call it, "Turning the Beat Around..."
- Special Guest David Thaler will give a hands-on explanation of his six camera (Canon XL-H1 and XH-G1 cameras with HD-SDI) multicam FCP HD workflow in which he records live with all six cameras sharing the same timecode straight to Final Cut Pro on his MacBook Pro and an external hard drive without the use of expensive recording decks! This is a must see workflow for all interested in affordable HD multicam production.
- Come see how to implement Adobe Creative Suite 4 as part of your FCP workflow as Adobe's Dennis Radeke is in the house to show you all of the latest and greatest features crammed into the CS4 Production Premium Suite.
- Meet many of the important third party partner companies and see products that make Final Cut Studio the most versatile Post tool set available for every workflow imaginable from capture cards to effects filters and automation.
So, let's recap: FREE admission, inspirational, educational, and eye-popping presentations. Thousands of dollars in raffle prizes. The raffle begins at 6pm and continues throughout the night so get there early and grab your tickets! Oh, and did we mention FREE food and drink? Folks, this is one event that you don't want to miss. Chase away those late autumn blues at the 2nd Annual NY Post-Production Conference FCPUG Soiree!
November 12, 2008 at 5:00pm
Venue: AMC Theater, 34th Street, New York, NY (between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue) - 212-244-8686
Sponsors exhibiting at the FCPUG Soiree are:
- Adobe (http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/production/)
- AJA Video Systems (http://www.aja.com)
- Blackmagic Design (http://www.blackmagic-design.com)
- Boris FX (http://www.borisfx.com)
- Canon (http://www.canondv.com)
- Data Robotics, Inc. (http://www.drobo.com)
- Euphonix (http://www.euphonix.com)
- Focal Press (http://www.focalpress.com)
- Matrox (http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/mxo/)
- Mediasilo (http://www.mediasilo.com)
- Smartsound (http://www.smartsound.com)
- Roland (http://www.roland.com)
- Adrienne Electronics (http://www.adrielec.com)
- Logic Keyboards (http://www.logickeyboard.com)
Daniel Berube, BOSFCPUG (email@example.com)
Keith Larsen, Digital CONNtent Creators (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alan Spaulding, Digital CONNtent Creators (email@example.com)