(Burbank, California--March 1, 2010) Bella Corporation, a leading producer of innovative and award-winning products, today announced they are shipping their latest product, the HD Mouse SW. The HD Mouse SW is a software-only version of Bella’s popular wireless five button HD Mouse.|
Now HD Mouse SW customers can experience the HD Mouse technology using their existing mouse.
Amazing Capabilities, Endless Possibilities
With Bella’s unique HD Mouse technology, users can program keystrokes, macros and mouse clicks to any of the buttons, the scroll wheel or even mouse movement (X and Y axis), allowing as many as 96 unique functions – all from a five button mouse!
The HD Mouse software also recognizes which application is active and automatically loads settings for that application. For example, if you switch from browsing the web to working in Photoshop, the scroll wheel can instantly switch from scrolling a page to changing brush sizes.
Unique On Screen Display
A convenient on screen display can be activated depending on a user’s needs. Application specific, it can be placed anywhere on the screen to provide feedback on mouse activity, further enhancing productivity.
From Microsoft Word to World of Warcraft
- The HD Mouse technology can be applied to any number of Mac or Windows applications, and presets for popular applications are included with the software. For example, there’s a setting for iTunes that turns your wireless mouse into a remote control so you can easily adjust the volume, skip to the next song or pause playback from across the room. Some of the other uses for the HD Mouse include:
- Office Applications - Map frequently used key commands to a single mouse click. For example, in Microsoft Word, you could have side button 1 of the mouse perform a copy command and side button 2 perform a past command.
- Gaming - Automate certain tasks to give you the ultimate advantage. In Blizzard’s World of Warcraft you can create a macro that with a single click will execute a series of abilities.
- Graphics - Cycle through tools, change views, apply filters. Use the two mouse side buttons to zoom in and out of your document in Adobe Illustrator.
- Video Editing - Whether you are using Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro or nearly any of the video editing solutions available, you can use the HD Mouse technology to easily navigate your timeline, mark clips or automate routine tasks.
With multiple predefined, program specific actions, and nearly an infinite number of user defined choices, the HD Mouse technology allows users to get the most out of every application. The intuitive interface for the HD Mouse makes creating settings a snap. Adding to the power of the HD Mouse technology is the ability to quickly and easily switch between HD Mode and standard mouse mode: simply click the scroll wheel or other designated button to toggle back and forth.
Perfect for everything from basic navigation to high-end gaming, graphics or multi-media content creation, the HD Mouse technology provides ultimate convenience and unparalleled performance. With the HD Mouse SW users can take their mouse from ordinary to extraordinary!
Price & Availability
The HD Mouse SW is available as a 14 day free trial directly from the Bella web site at http://www.Bella-USA.com. Licenses for the software start at just $9.95. The wireless HD Mouse is now more affordable than ever with an MSRP of $49.95 and is available through numerous retail channels as well as directly from Bella Corporation.
Bella Offering Free Passes to NAB 2010
Bella Corporation will be exhibiting once again at the 2010 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show in Las Vegas, Nevada and is offering free passes to the show via the NAB web site. Attendees may use coupon code NV1152 at http://www.nabshow.com/2010/registration/ to obtain their free pass. The Bella booth is located at SL 5722 in the South Hall Lower Level of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About Bella Corporation
Bella Corporation provides time-saving tools to home through professional videographers, gamers, and creative content producers. Their products work with applications from Apple, Adobe, Avid, Blizzard, Microsoft, Pinnacle Systems and many others. To find out more, visit the Bella Corporation website at http://www.Bella-USA.com