New FSI Features: 12 bit, XYZ, Camera Record Tally, & Much More
News : New FSI Features: 12 bit, XYZ, Camera Record Tally, & Much More|
The Best Value in High Quality Professional Monitoring Just Became A Whole Lot Better
Last Updated: September 27, 2012 5:50 pm GMT
(Suwanee, Georgia--September 27, 2012) Flanders Scientific is pleased to announce that the latest monitor firmware version (9.47-1830) is now shipping on all units and is also available as a FREE firmware download to all FSI customers. This exciting new release includes the official addition of the 12 bit signal support and processing announced earlier this month at IBC as well as many other useful updates.|
What's Been Added:
- 12 bit RGB & YCbCr signal support & 12 bit processing*
- Record Status Tally Feature. Allows the monitor to read Start/Stop Record Flags in the SDI ancillary data of compatible cameras and to indicate when the camera is recording by activating the monitor's red tally light. ARRI Alexa and Sony cameras with this feature enabled are currently supported.
- New function button access to Log monitoring modes for faster single button press activation of Log monitoring modes introduced in the previous firmware release.
- BETA support of 12 bit XYZ format signals*
- Current owners of FSI monitors can download the latest firmware from our update site http://www.flandersscientific.com/index/Firmware_Updates where more detailed release notes can also be found. An updated user manual is also available: http://www.flandersscientific.com/uploads/FSIUserManual.pdf
*12 bit signal support requires your monitor to be equipped with 3Gbps SDI inputs, which are provided as standard equipment on all current 9" and larger FSI Monitors.
See Flanders Scientific at these Upcoming Events
• November 7-8: Createasphere Entertainment & Technology Expo in Burbank, CA
• November 14-15: HD World in New York City
About Flanders Scientific, Inc.
FSI (Flanders Scientific, Inc.) is a US Based Company with headquarters in Suwanee, GA, just 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. FSI is focused on providing high performance professional broadcast and post production equipment at industry leading prices. FSI was started by industry professionals with over 25 years of experience in professional broadcast monitors and test/measurement equipment. For more information please visit us at http://www.FlandersScientific.com or call us at +1.678.835.4934. We also welcome you to visit our online store at http://www.ShopFSI.com or E-Mail us at Sales@FlandersScientific.com