(Middleton, Wisconsin--October 3, 2012) Sony Creative Software, a leading global provider of professional editing and authoring solutions, today released Sound Forge Pro Mac 1.0 software, the newest addition to its line of award-winning video and audio production software products. This audio recording, editing, and mastering platform was developed from the ground up specifically for OS X.|
Professionals who work on the Mac platform will now be able to enjoy the Sound Forge quality standard in a fresh application that takes full advantage of OS X elegance and functionality. Highlights include support for legacy features like event-based editing and a re-designed Plug-In Chainer, as well as a full suite of plug-ins dedicated to making efficient work of audio mastering and repair/restoration tasks. Sound Forge Pro Mac is a comprehensive solution for obtaining pristine audio, from recording to finished master. Features include:
- Focused Editing: Edit audio in a new user interface designed specifically for OS X, with dedicated viewing panels for the ideal workflow experience when recording, monitoring, editing, applying plug-in processing, and browsing for content.
- High-fidelity recording: Record up to 32 simultaneous channelsin 64-bit /192 kHz maximum resolution.
- Professional signal and effects processing: Utilize a full range of native processes.
- One-stop audio mastering: Produce broadcast-ready audio master files utilizing the new Plug-in Chainer design and Mastering Effects Bundle by iZotope™ -- a suite of six essential audio mastering plug-ins: EQ, Multiband Compressor, Exciter, Imager, Limiter, and Reverb.
- Restore and Repair Tools: Denoiser, Declicker and Declipper-an iZotope exclusive.
For full details on features, please visit: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforgesoftware
Price and Availability
Sound Forge Pro Mac software is now available at http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com or from software retailers worldwide. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is $299 USD.
About Sony Creative Software
Sony Creative Software inspires artistic expression with its award-winning line of products for digital video, audio, and music production, as well as industry leading technology for DVD production and Blu-ray Disc™ authoring. Sound Forge™ Pro, ACID™ Pro, and Vegas™ Pro software have defined digital content creation for a generation of creative professionals. These signature product lines continue to advance media production by providing powerful, accessible tools. Today, there is a Sony Creative Software application for every level of expertise, including a full line of consumer software based on the company's professional applications. In addition, Sony Creative Software distributes the revolutionary SpectraLayers™ Advanced Audio Spectrum Editor application (WIN/MAC), the extensive Sony® Sound Series collection of royalty free loops and samples, the Sony Pictures Sound Effects Series, and the Production Music line of royalty free production music. Further, the company provides the industry leading tools for enterprise level Blu-ray Disc™ authoring: Blu-print® and the DoStudio™ line of authoring applications, Dualstream 3D™ MVC encoder, and Z Depth™ 3D subtitle editing application. The company's customers span the globe and include professionals in the film, television, video game, and recording industries, as well as educators, students, and independent artists and producers. For more information about professional and consumer products, visit:
© 2012 Sony Creative Software Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Sony, make.believe and the Sony and make.believe logos, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Blu-code,Blu-print, Dualstream, DoStudio, and Z Depth are trademarks of Sony. All other trademarks or trade names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.