(LAS VEGAS. — April 19, 2005) Remember the thrill of driver’s education, the pure joy of hanging out with your college buddies, or the anxiety during final exams? Artbeats, an industry leader in royalty-free stock footage, illustrates these and many other meaningful events in its new teens and young adult lifestyle collections.
Artbeats will premiere several new titles, including School Days, College Life, Going Out, Teen Life and Teens on the Edge, on its 60-foot video wall containing 12 high definition (HD) plasma monitors at the 2005 National Association of Broadcasters Convention (NAB), booth SL1219.
“The teens and young adults we worked with really allowed us to observe their lives,” said Phil Bates, president of Artbeats. “As a result, we were able to obtain authentic footage that reveals the trials and tribulations, as well as joyful and momentous events teens experience on their journey to adulthood.”
Descriptions of the five new collections are as follows:
* School Days delves into the lives of today’s high school students and captures teens seated in the classroom, struggling through schoolwork, chatting with friends in the hallway, taking driver’s education and participating in organized car washes.
* College Life observes academia and features young adults in school, at the dorm and relaxing on the quad. This diverse collection brings you back to the days of all night study groups, eagerly awaiting the posting of exam grades and hanging out with friends.
* Going Out captures a twenty-something crowd socializing and having a good time. From catching a game at a sports bar and dancing at nightclubs to intimate dates, this collection offers footage of young adults engaging in a variety of social activities.
* Teen Life offers an in-depth look at the lives of young people today and captures typical teen situations such as dating, cruising, skateboarding with friends, 2-on-2 basketball on the court, chatting on the phone, playing video games, shopping with the girls, going to the prom and teenage drinking.
* Teens on the Edge collection explores the lives of troubled teens, and focuses on the struggles of teen parenthood, runaways, suicide and drug use. This collection truly touches on the pressures, problems and choices that teenagers face on a daily basis.
All products in Artbeats’ extensive library are licensed royalty-free and offer an endless number of options for creative professionals seeking the perfect imagery for a variety of applications, including broadcast, film features, commercial, desktop video, game development and multimedia.
Pricing and Availability
All collections are available in HD-1920x1080, NTSC and PAL resolutions. School Days contains 41 clips and is priced at USD $499 for SD; USD $799 for HD. College Life contains 28 clips and is priced at USD $499 for SD; USD $799 for HD. Going Out contains 33 clips and is priced at USD $499 for SD; USD $799 for HD. Teen Life contains 35 clips and is priced at USD $499 for SD; USD $799 for HD. Teens on the Edge contains 40 clips and is priced at USD $499 for SD; USD $799 for HD. For more information, or to view clips from these collections, visit the Artbeats Web site at www.artbeats.com.
Artbeats, founded in 1989, is an award-winning provider of royalty-free stock footage for broadcast, film features, commercial, desktop video, game development and multimedia. The Artbeats Digital Film Library includes nature, special effects, scenics, aerials, lifestyles, backgrounds and much more. Quality, resolution and pricing make Artbeats Digital Film Library one of the leading choices by industry professionals. The library includes 337 titles; 101 of which are HD. Artbeats is headquartered in Myrtle Creek, Ore. with a staff of artists, producers, technicians and marketers. Some of Artbeats' clients include MTV, Direct TV, Country Music Awards, American Idol, Universal Studios, Pixar, CNN, Activision and many more. For more information or to purchase clips, visit the company’s Web site at artbeats.com.