(PENNSAUKEN, NJ – JULY 18th, 2005) Disc Makers has released the MicroUltra, a powerful single-drive automated DVD duplicator optimized to work exclusively with the company’s high-grade Disc Makers Ultra media.
Selling for just $990, the MicroUltra is the first automated DVD duplicator available on the market for under $1,000. The MicroUltra, the sister product of Disc Makers’ best-selling EliteMicro, is also available with a 4800 dpi Autograph6 color inkjet printer for only $1,690.
The MicroUltra, with the latest 16x Plextor DVD±R/48x CD-R drive and a hefty 75-disc input bin, has the muscle, speed, and endurance for hours of unattended DVD and CD duplication. Using only Disc Makers’ high-grade Ultra media, the MicroUltra produces virtually no rejects and has the fastest duplication in the industry. The MicroUltra’s compact footprint fits comfortably on any desktop, and the unit is backed by Disc Makers’ unsurpassed two-year warranty on robotics and free lifetime technical support. Completing the package is the optional heavy-duty 4800 dpi Autograph color inkjet printer which produces amazingly detailed images and vibrant colors for the highest-quality on-disc printing.
“At Disc Makers we are committed to making our award-winning products and services affordable to even the smallest businesses and studios that need to duplicate discs in-house,” explains Tony van Veen, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “By developing our own high-grade media, it has helped us bring the costs down on these duplicators, and allowed us to bring the savings directly to our customers. Yet, for our customers who want the freedom to burn any brand of media, we still offer a full line of Elite Series automated duplicators.”
The MicroUltra includes
- A top-of-the-line 16x Plextor DVD±R/48x CD-R drive with state-of-the-art throughput speed
- Up to 6 full (4.7 GB) DVD±Rs per hour
- Up to 12 full (700 MB) CD-Rs per hour
- Durability – the Ultra can run unattended for hours and includes a two-year warranty on robotics
- Easy-to-use Padus DiscJuggler software suite with network capability and Discus label design software
- High-quality 4800 dpi Autograph color inkjet printer
- FREE lifetime technical support
- Perfect fit guarantee – only from Disc Makers. If you discover within thirty days that this product does not work for your needs, Disc Makers will give you full credit towards one that does.
- 100 FREE Disc Makers Ultra 52x CDs or 50 16x DVDs with purchase, and discounted pricing on future blank media purchases
To learn more about Disc Makers’ complete line of duplication hardware, visit http://www.discmakers.com/duplicators.
About Disc Makers
In business since 1959, Disc Makers is the nation’s leading independent media manufacturer, offering a wide variety of products and services, including state-of-the-art automated printers and duplicating systems as well as complete CD and DVD replication and custom packaging for independent musicians, filmmakers, and businesses. The company’s state-of-the-art facilities are outfitted with the latest graphic, printing, and CD/DVD replication equipment and products, as well as in-house studios for mastering and post-production, DVD and CD-ROM multimedia authoring, and award-winning graphics design. The company also offers a variety of additional services including custom design, packaging, distribution and financing, and produces the Independent Music World Series, the nation’s largest showcase series for independent musicians. Disc Makers main office and plant is located near Philadelphia in Pennsauken, NJ, and the company has regional offices in Los Angeles, New York City, the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Seattle, and Puerto Rico.