(Carlsbad, CA, October 25, 2005) Total TrainingT, Inc., a pioneer in engaging and innovative video-based training for popular software programs, today announced Documedia as its newest Canadian reseller.
Documedia will market Total Training's video series for mastering popular print, web, and video software applications.
"We are delighted to be selected by Total Training to help serve the Canadian market as well as the United States," said Daniel Guay, President of Documedia. "Total Training's comprehensive videos are just what creative professionals need to develop a new skill or refresh existing knowledge. At Documedia, we will use the Total Training videos to supplement our own in-class training. Our clients will now have an additional training option that they can access at any time and any place."
"Documedia will be instrumental in expanding the reach of our premium quality video training. We look forward to our new partnership with Documedia and the opportunity to provide visual training to creative professionals around the world," said Jerry Yen, VP of Sales & Marketing at Total Training, Inc.
Pricing and Availability The full range of products will be available from Documedia. A selection of some of these includes:
- Total Training for Adobe After Effects 6.5 Professional ($549.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe Audition 1.5 ($149.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe Encore 1.5 ($179.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 ($249.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS2 ($299.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS2 ($249.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS2 ($199.99 USD)
- Total Training Presents: Adobe Video Collection: Edit to Output ($99.99 USD)
- Total Training for Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional ($199.99 USD)
- Total Training for Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 ($199.99 USD)
About Documedia Documedia (www.documedia.ca) specializes in integrated solutions for Web, video, multimedia and print technology. We offer consulting, development and training services using mostly technologies and software from Adobe, Macromedia, Quark, and WebWorks.
For more information please call (514) 693-8910 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Total Training
Total Training, Inc. (www.totaltraining.com) with offices in California and New York is a pioneer in innovative video-based training for leading software applications. The full product line offers comprehensive lessons and tutorials on creative design, web design, digital video, digital photography, and office productivity programs. Total Training is best known for its superior product quality, entertaining content, strong customer relationships, and strategic partnership with Adobe which includes tutorials in Adobe software boxes.