(Santa Monica, CA January 4, 2006) G-Technology, Inc. (G-Tech) announced today that the company will give away three of its award winning G-RAID 500 units daily during the MacWorld Expo in San Francisco, January 10- 13th, 2006. |
Visit G-Tech in booth 1548 to enter the drawing and see the latest G-Tech products on display.
All G-RAID storage solutions feature
- All aluminum enclosure with integrated quiet cooling fan
- Two high-performance 7200 RPM Hitachi disk drives w/8MB cache
- Custom RAID 0 controller w/Oxford 912 chipset
- Guaranteed video playback performance
- Two-year factory warranty.
About G-Technology, Inc.
G-Technology, Inc. is a leading supplier of innovative external disk storage solutions
for Macs and PCs. The company configures its products using the highest quality storage and semiconductor components to support demanding user environments.
G-Tech is located in the Santa Monica Studio District in sunny Southern California, and has manufacturing facilities there and in the Far East. Headquarters is located at 1653 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Tel: (310) 449-4599,
Fax: (310) 449-4670, Web: http://www.g-technology.com