RE:Flex brings intuitive morphing and warping directly to eyeon Software's Fusion 5! Superior results are achieved using RE:Vision Effects' proprietary and sophisticated technology. RE:Flex is especially easy to learn because it uses the Fusion's own drawing and masking tools to direct the warping and morphing; as such, there is no need to learn a whole new user interface.
RE:Flex is the first morphing program that combines hand feature-matching with automatic image registration. After aligning the hand matched shapes, RE:Flex 3 now uses the proprietary tracking found in Twixtor to automatically align the non-handmatched parts of the image so that often less handwork is required.
Features of RE:Flex:
- Warping is directed through the Fusion's roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points!
- Geometries need not be closed shapes
- Smooth non-polygonal warping
- Interactive warping: view the warp as you drag the control shapes
- Option to match vertices of corresponding geometries for fine control
- 8 and 16 bits per channel and floating point support.
- Anti-aliasing subsampling
- MipMap filtering
RE:Flex Warping Features:
- Warping is directed using sets of "source" geometries and "destination" geometries at each frame.
- The amount of warping can be specified and animated.
- Variable amount of shape transition between "from" and "to" geometries can be specified per-shape.
RE:Flex Morphing Features:
- Easy still-to-still morphing by creating a set of geometry on the "source" image, then moving the set to corresponding places on the "destination" image.
- *Automatic alignment feature that can be used alone or in conjunction with hand-specified correspondences.
- This feature can greatly improve morphs without having to specify all features by hand.
- Morph from one moving sequence to another.
- By default, the two images are linearly cross-dissolved. For finer control, the amount of cross-dissolve can be specified for each piece of matching geometries individually.
- Variable amount of shape transition between "source" and "destination" geometries can be specified per-shape.
Availability and pricing:
- RE:Flex is available for eyeon Fusion and DFX+ 5.01 or later
- Full interactive license (which also serves as a render license) $695.00.
- Render Nodes: $139.00.
- Render nodes will render in demo mode (that is, with an "X") unless the rendered comp has been written on a machine that has a full interactive license. This means you must have at least one full license for render-only licenses to be useful.
- Floating licenses are available for sites using the Fusion’s floating license mechanism from eyeon.
- Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
Demo material and software, along with pricing and exact compatibility for all versions of RE:Flex are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
. RE:Flex continues to be available for Adobe After Effects, Apple's Shake, Autodesk combustion and Discreet systems.