(PENNSAUKEN, NJ - March 31th, 2006) Disc Makers, a leading manufacturer of CD and DVD duplicators, sets a new standard of efficiency and functionality by adding the RelexAuto machines to its lineup of Reflex duplicators. The ReflexAuto3 and the ReflexAuto8 are the first-ever automated tower duplicators from Disc Makers. Each system has been engineered for exceptional performance and reliability, giving them the fastest-throughput in the industry.
"Our new ReflexAuto duplicators are ideal for high-volume duplication shops. Set them up once, and they keep on running," says Tony van Veen, Disc Makers Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing. "They're easy to use, and don't require a PC to operate. A simple keypad gets the trick done."
ReflexAuto towers combine high volume output with minimal interaction. The ReflexAuto series incorporates a robotic arm with all of the features of the Reflex towers so you don't have to manually change the discs after every duplication session. The ReflexAuto8 alone will allow you to burn CD's for over 20 hours unattended with a disc capacity of 1000.
The new automated Reflex towers start at $1,890 for the ReflexAuto3, and $4,790 for the ReflexAuto8. The Reflex duplicators provide an affordable and efficient solution for a complete standalone duplication experience.
The new Reflex duplicators include
- Powerful Plextor 16x DVD±R/48x CD-R drives with state-of-the-art throughput speed:
- ReflexAuto3 - up to 18 DVD±Rs per hour, and up to 26 CD-R's per hour
- ReflexAuto8 - up to 32 DVD±Rs per hour, and up to 48 CD-R's per hour
- Large Disc Capacity - 100 discs for the ReflexAuto3 and 1000 discs for the ReflexAuto8
- Dual-Layer DVD duplication capabilities
- Durability - the Disc Makers duplicators are the sturdiest duplicators on the market
- FREE lifetime technical support
- Perfect fit guarantee - only from Disc Makers. If you discover within thirty days that this product does not work for your needs, Disc Makers will give you full credit towards one that does.
- 100 FREE Disc Makers Ultra 52x CDs or 50 16x DVDs with purchase, and discounted pricing on future blank media purchases
To learn more about Disc Makers' complete line of duplication hardware, visit http://www.discmakers.com/duplicators
About Disc Makers
In business since 1946, Disc Makers is the nation's leading independent media manufacturer, offering a wide variety of products and services, including state-of-the-art automated printers and duplicating systems as well as complete CD and DVD replication and custom packaging for independent musicians, filmmakers, and businesses. The company's state-of-the-art facilities are outfitted with the latest graphic, printing, and CD/DVD replication equipment and products, as well as in-house studios for mastering and post-production, DVD and CD-ROM multimedia authoring, and award-winning graphics design. The company also offers a variety of additional services including custom design, packaging, distribution and financing, and produces the Independent Music World Series, the nation's largest showcase series for independent musicians. Disc Makers main office and plant is located near Philadelphia in Pennsauken, NJ, and the company has regional offices in Los Angeles, New York City, the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Seattle, and Puerto Rico.