(San Francisco, CA, April 10, 2006) Red Giant Software, publisher of a line of professional digital video tools, today announced that it will show four new products at NAB in Las Vegas, NV from April 24 - 27, 2006. Visit the Adobe Plug-In Pavilion, booth #SL5138C to see demonstrations of Knoll Light Factory 2.5, Magic Bullet Suite 2.1, Film Fix, and Instant HD, as well as other popular products: Primatte Keyer, Magic Bullet Editors, Image Lounge and Key Correct Pro.
Knoll Light Factory 2.5
Knoll Light Factory is a top selling After Effects plug-in used by thousands of graphic professionals to simulate reflections from a very bright light source as seen in a camera's lens. Real-world examples range from enhancing the glow in Terminator's eye to adding a magical effect to adding sparkle to your next picture. This updated release adds:
- Render high-quality flares in near real-time, with support from GPU render engine (Up to 5x faster from previous versions) . New plug-in support for Premiere Pro 1.5 and later and Avid AVX systems . 25 new flares in the standard and EZ versions
Coming Soon: This product will not begin shipping until May 2006 with an MSRP of $395 USD. A Knoll Light Factory Editors v2.5 will be available for select editing application for $199 USD. Stop by booth #SL5138C to see a demo at NAB.
Magic Bullet Suite 2.1
Magic Bullet Suite, developed by The Orphanage, is an After Effects plug-in for processing digital video footage for output to DVD, TV, or film. Users can also apply expertly-designed technology to de-interlace and de-artifact footage, apply film treatments, crop footage to any standard format, and ensure compliance with broadcast TV standards. New features include:
- Look Suite renders up to 7 times faster . Support for After Effects 6.5 and 7 Pro
Available Now: Magic Bullet Suite 2.1 is available now for $795 USD. Magic Bullet 2.0 customers qualify for a free upgrade.
Film Fix 1.0
Film Fix consists of a set of After Effects plug-ins designed for documentary filmmakers and post production studios that need film and video restoration tools on the desktop. Using Film Fix, After Effects users can restore tears, remove dust and dirt particles, and stabilize footage originated on film and video resolution material transferred from film. The processing is nearly automatic, provides high-quality output, and rivals dedicated high-end systems.
- Repair seams with the only automated tear-repair tool on the market.
- Stabilize footage with fast, software-based 2D translation.
- Automatically eliminate severe non-linear inter-frame brightness fluctuations.
- Remove dust and sparkle defects using motion detection information.
- Render across a set of networked computers to execute full collective CPU potential.
Available Now: The plug-in supports Adobe After Effects 7 and is now cross-platform. MSRP: $1,495 (Special Intro. Price -- http://redgiantsoftware.com/filmfix.html
Instant HD 1.0
This new product from Red Giant Software offers premium quality b-cubic scaling of SD to HD footage. Support is available for Adobe After Effects 6.0-7.0, Premiere Pro 1.5 and later, and Apple Final Cut Pro 5 and later. Features include:
- Controls for adjusting quality, sharpness, and anti-aliasing
- Easy-to-use presets to easily choose the right resolution when scaling DV to HD
Available Now: Instant HD is available now for $99 USD download / $149 USD box.
About Red Giant Software
Red Giant Software LLC (www.redgiantsoftware.com) is a San Francisco-based company that develops and distributes professional tools for digital video production. Products are available as stand-alone products and plug-ins for popular video editing and effects applications including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other compatible applications such as Apple's Final Cut Pro. The products are based on production-proven technology developed by visual effects veterans.