(November 13, 2006) RE:Vision Effects announces the release of FieldsKit 2.0, the acclaimed set of plugins providing smarter deinterlacing and better workflow options for interlacing and pulldown. FieldsKit 2 now includes the powerful motion estimation found in Twixtor and ReelSmart Motion Blur.
New to FieldsKit 2.0:
- A Deinterlacer mode that uses motion estimation in order to deinterlace.
- A Reinterlacer mode that uses motion estimation to create interlaced material from progressive material.
- Floating point image support for After Effects 7.0.
- Fixed other small bugs with the Reinterlacer and Pulldown plugins that sometimes necessitated workarounds.
- Added a render-only licensing option.
Availability and pricing:
- FieldsKit 2.0 is priced at $89.95. Upgrades from version 1 are priced at $29.97.
- Render-only licenses are priced at $17.99. Render only licenses are for use with After Effects' and combustion's render-only programs (aerender and backburner, respectively) and the render-only version of Fusion. Note that the render-only licenses only work on projects written with a full license (so you must have at least one full license for the render-only licenses to be valid).
- Users who purchased FieldsKit after August 1, 2006 can upgrade for free (this includes the bundles that include FieldsKit, such as our Effections packages).
- Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
- Compatible with Adobe's After Effects 5.0 and later, Adobe Premiere Pro 1.0 or later, Apple's Final Cut Pro 4.0 or later, Autodesk’s combustion 2.1 or later, eyeon’s Fusion 4.04e or later, 5.02 or later, and Quantel’s generationQ product line. See website for exact compatibility requirements.
Come see FieldsKit 2.0 and the rest of RE:Vision Effects product line at DV Expo, booth 819, November 15 through 17, 2006 in Los Angeles. For more information visit the DV Expo website, http://www.dvexpo.com/
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com