(San Diego, CA -- SIGGRAPH 2007–Booth #047-- August 7, 2007) DriveSavers, the worldwide leader in data recovery services, today announced its' Digital Arts Partner Program.
Digital assets are increasing in resolution and file size; more and more media files require terabytes of storage capacity. Much of this data is original work created over long periods and is hard to recreate, sometimes impossible. This data is typically critical to completing a project or confidential in nature. DriveSavers now offers an exclusive partner program for the digital arts and entertainment industry with enhanced services, superior high security, volume discounts and 24/7 access to data recovery specialists.
"DriveSavers has recovered data for major film, television and production companies for over fifteen years," said Scott Gaidano, president of DriveSavers. "We have saved everything from feature films, to animated television series, as well as entire recording projects. Our partner program is designed to help save months or years of creative work for digital artists when data loss occurs."
For over 20 years, major film and television companies, global enterprises, financial institutions and government agencies have turned to DriveSavers for data recovery.
The Digital Arts Division works closely with hardware and software developers and has proven success in restoring data lost in the most challenging ways. DriveSavers engineers have extensive experience in working with Apple® Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Digidesign ProTools, Adobe® Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Final Draft, Alias Maya, Autodesk® Flame® and many others.
DriveSavers Digital Arts Partner Program offers the digital arts industry a turnkey solution to retrieve lost or inaccessible data. The program benefits include the following:
- Fastest Standard turnaround time in the industry
- Data Recovery Specialists answer your calls in 5 rings or less
- NEW! Expanded hours—worldwide access 24/7
- Direct access to Data Recovery Engineers when desired
- NEW! Free training on data recovery "best practices"
- NEW! Free quarterly newsletter with best practices and data recovery tips
- Certified engineers are experts in recovering data from encrypted drives
- High Security Services adhere to US Government security protocols
- NEW! Self-defending network guards against day-zero attacks
- Data destruction upon request
- Customized programs to meet all your company's security standards
- Data Express® service for instant and secure Internet transmission of recovered data
- NEW! Volume Discounts—all locations worldwide
- No data—No charge
- NEW! Free return shipping
To join this program or learn more about DriveSavers, please visit http://www.drivesavers.com
or call 800.440.1904.
DriveSavers is the worldwide leader in data recovery services and considered to be "the superheroes of the digital world". Since 1985, DriveSavers has recovered data from all operating systems, all media, all storage devices: hundreds of thousands of drives and other devices that have crashed, failed mechanically, been infected by viruses, suffered physical trauma, damage from power surges, flood, smoke, fire and worse. DriveSavers is recommended by major computer makers and authorized by hard drive manufacturers to open factory-sealed drive mechanisms without voiding the warranty. Thousands of satisfied customers include names as diverse as Bank of America, Hughes Aircraft, Lucasfilm, Harvard University and The Rolling Stones. For more information, visit http://www.drivesavers.com