Last Chance to Get Free* Upgrade With Purchase of Current Products
(Hollywood, Ca, Oct.1, 2007) EASTWEST, the industry leader in soundware development and distribution, is offering a last chance to receive a free* (*see conditions online at, www.soundsonline.com, on each product page) upgrade to the company's PLAY software version (when available) with a purchase of its current Kompakt/Kontakt powered products, as well as a chance to purchase many bundled products at a discounted price of up to 67%.
The deadline for both offers is October 31, 2007 while stocks last.
EASTWEST's PLAY software, a 64-bit (with 32-bit compatibility) advanced sample engine, allows users to load many more instruments and voices, limited only by the computer's RAM. With the company upgrading most of its products to PLAY, this opportunity enables users to access the added power that PLAY offers at a greatly discounted rate. The update is available for:
- EASTWEST/Quantum Leap, (EW/QL) Symphonic Orchestra Silver, EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra Gold, EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra Platinum, a collection of orchestral instruments with unparalleled realism (all three require both standard and XP versions (bundle) to qualify for the upgrade).
- EASTWEST/Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs, the first 24-bit choirs sample collection to offer three simultaneous stereo mic set-ups and revolutionary WordBuilder software that allows users to type in words for the choirs to sing.
- Quantum Leap RA, one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of ethnic instruments.
- Quantum Leap Colossus, 32 gig all-in-one collection of 160 high-quality instruments that was voted "Virtual Instrument of the Year". Colossus will be upgraded to Goliath with approximately 20% more content. There will be an additional upgrade fee for the additional content.
- Quantum Leap Hardcore Bass XP, an authentic set of electric basses, covering a variety of musical genres.
Along with the PLAY upgrade, EASTWEST is also offering significant discounts on its EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra Bundles (Silver, Gold and Platinum, including their corresponding PRO XP upgrades) and Composer Bundle. Users will be able to experience the sonic fidelity of EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra Platinum and Platinum PRO XP for $995 (originally $2,995), Gold and Gold PRO XP for $495 (originally $995), and Silver and Silver PRO XP for $195 (originally $295), while supplies last. The company's Composer Bundle presents users with a comprehensive composition toolkit containing some of EASTWEST's top-selling collections; EW/QL Symphonic Gold and the PRO XP upgrade, Quantum Leap RA, Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs, as well as the EW/PMI Bösendorfer 290. Users can now purchase the bundle for $1,195 (originally $2,380) — 50% off! In addition to the composers bundle, other significantly discounted bundles are available at http://www.soundsonline.com
In other news, EASTWEST has released video tutorials and more audio demos plus updates for its new PLAY products at http://www.soundsonline.com/play
Since 1988, EASTWEST ( http://www.soundsonline.com
) has been dedicated to perpetual innovation and uncompromising quality, setting the industry standard as the #1 producer and distributor of sample CDs and virtual (software) instruments. With over 30 years' experience in the audio industry, founder and producer Doug Rogers has the expertise in music production to understand the creative tools professional musicians need. The recipient of numerous gold and platinum records including Recording Engineer of the Year, and over 40 international awards, Rogers is featured in The Art of Digital Music: 56 Visionary Artists and Insiders Reveal Their Creative Secrets by David Battino and Kelli Richards.
In January 2006, EASTWEST purchased the legendary Cello (formally United-Western) Studios on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood, re-naming it EASTWEST Studios. The 21,000 sq. ft. facility, redesigned by master designer Philipe Starck, houses five recording studios and is the world headquarters for EASTWEST.