(Carmel, Indiana--August 20, 2008) Imagine Products, Inc. announced today the release and general availability of ShotPut P2™ a new, automated offload application for Panasonic P2 cards and media.
Makes secure, verified copies at top speed. Available for Macintosh or Windows (PPC or Intel-Mac; Windows XP or Vista operating systems).
ShotPut P2™ features Single card or volume (manual) and Multiple card or volume (auto) modes. Simply insert the P2 card into a PowerBook or Notebook’s card slot, or plug in a mountable volume or card reader, and ShotPut P2™ makes secure, verified copies of the volume's contents in up to three (3) locations.
ShotPut P2™ makes a printable activities report log of all the file transfer activities. This text file shows all the details including names of volumes and files, the copy destination names, file sizes, duration of each transfer and aggregate transfer time, date, etc. A great way to document and organize your project and billable time.
Why Use ShotPut P2?
- Fast Copying: Perform copies at top speed without the overhead of Finder or Explorer.
- Automatic or Manual Copies: Manually select one or more drives to copy. Or use the auto offload mode to sequentially copy P2 volumes or cards upon insertion.
- Easy Folder Naming: Save time and improve consistency and organization by auto-naming the copy folders.
- Improve Workflow: ShotPut's multi-threading technology makes up to 3 simultaneous copies at the same time.
- Reformat Cards: After offloading is finished, automatically reformat (erases) the P2 card so it’s ready to return to the camera.
- Security: Verify byte-to-byte comparisons of your media copies to ensure integrity of the files.
- Verification Report: Create a record of file transfer activity, how the copies were named, time, date, etc. Save complete details for project organization and billable time.
- Print Offload Log: Offload results are presented in a text file, printable with the click of a button.
- Session Error Checking: Prevents overwriting of existing folders and duplicate offloading of the same media volume.
- Progress Bar: Displays overall percent completion and file-by-file progress during the copy process.
- Copy Cards or Disks: The contents of any mountable volume (drive) can be copied including P2 cards, P2 Store, FireStore, HDDs, etc.
- Compatible with Your Camera: ShotPut P2 works with named or un-named cards of any size. Copies any volume containing P2 media files.
- Trusted Source: Imagine Products, Inc has been supplying video cataloging and archiving software applications for over 17 years.
ShotPut P2 is a single user, download application. Help and Users Guide in PDF format available. When you purchase, the serial number provided may be used with either the Mac or Win versions of the software. Available now. Just $49.00. Buy Now!
Imagine Products, Inc. develops high value, innovative digital logging tools, video analysis solutions, archiving systems and asset management software for video professionals. Imagine Products' corporate headquarters is located at 1052 Summit Drive, Carmel, Indiana 46032, USA. The company can be reached by phone at (317)-843-0706, by fax at (317)-843-0807, or on the web at http://www.ImagineProducts.com