(Boston, Massachusetts--September 5, 2008) Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets announced that new development partner,Yanobox (www.yanobox.com
), has released the Motype FxPack.
Motype is a 2D and 3D text animation plug-in for Adobe® After Effects® CS3, Apple® Final Cut Studio® and Apple Final Cut® Express users. Developed using the FxFactoryPro Plug-in Manager, Motype offers a versatile palette for creating and animating text. Cleverly designed visual effects tools such as particle emitters,trailing blurs, and 3D camera movements enable users to create extremely high quality text and title animations. The context-sensitive Motype interface with grouped functionalities provides an ergonomic, easy to use workspace.
“This is a tremendous addition to the FxFactory product line. Just about everyone needs text and Motype is delivering something very special here,” comments Niclas Bahn, director of business development, Noise Industries. “This package is such a compliment to any effects production environment – whether it be an editor flying through a project or a compositor focusing on an effects heavy piece. The parameters go deep, the performance is outstanding and the results are truly brilliant.”
Highlights of the Motype FxPack
Designed to work with FxFactory version 2.0.4, Motype offers following text animation features:
- Motion Mixer - Mix geometric transformations and properties that define the motion of the characters. The Motion Mixer allows users to animate without keyframes.
- Random Characters - Add rhythm and a jump cut effect to titles with different styles of random characters and symbols. Users can also create theirown character table that can be randomized.
- Trailing blur - Motion blur simulates the blur created by fast-moving objects. Motype’s Trailing blur uses this principle, but gives more control; using motion blur and smear effects in a more creative way.
- Per Letters Particles–Allows the user to assign particles streams to characters. Particles can be defined to act as a dynamic background or to follow the text animation. Emitters are fully adjustable over direction and time to provide soft coat or an explosive impact on the text.
- 3D Camera - Apply camera movements to the stage.With the auto-animate option, users can quickly create stunning traveling on a particular axis during the animation.
- Cyclorama - Light the background and achieve versatile looks with the built-in cyclorama that can show spotlights and textures.
About Noise Industries Development Partners
FxPacks are developed by Noise Industries and its partners using the Noise Industries FxFactory Pro plug-in manager. The FxFactory Pro Plug-in Manager provides broadcast designers a user-friendly development tool to create additional effects plug-in packages for the Apple Final Cut Studio and Final Cut Express products.
Noise Industries partner Yanobox is lead by Jean Marc Noel. The French native established Yanobox after two decades as an editor and compositor in professional postproduction creating videos for high-profile European companies such as France Telecom, Oxbow and EADs as well as interactive designs for Universal and Sony. Noel is also an instructor of compositing and motion graphics at ECV, the French school of visual communications. A consummate technologist, Noel has ventured deep into the world of digital signage and graphical programming.
New in FxFactory Products - Single Product, Multi-host Support The new single product – multi-host support allows customers to use the highly popular FxFactory plug-ins such as Motype with their favorite Mac-based editing and compositing applications. The move to provide multiple host support in a single product also provides a significant cost savings, as customers will not be charged for every host separately
MotypeAvailability and Pricing
The Motype FxPack is available today for 99.00 USD via the Yanobox web site at www.yanobox.com
Additional FxFactory plug-in FxPacks are available for free or commercially starting at a price point of 29.00 USD. FxFactory products can be purchased via the Noise Industries website (www.noiseindustries.com
) or through Noise Industries Partners.
Adobe® After Effects CS3, Apple Final Cut Studio 2 and Apple Final Cut Express 4 users can test drive Motype as well as hundreds of FxFactory plug-ins by downloading the free 15-day trial version from; http://www.noiseindustries.com
About Noise Industries, LLC
Established in 2004, Boston Massachusetts based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple, Adobe and Avid. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit: http://www.noiseindustries.com