(Modena, Italy--November 11, 2008) IK Multimedia is proud to announce that the highly anticipated T-RackS 3 is now shipping! IK Multimedia's flagship high-end mixing and mastering suite has now evolved into the next generation - T-RackS 3.
The original T-RackS software was the first analog-modeled mastering solution, and now T-RackS 3 sets a new standard in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, offering unmatched audio quality and a multitude of landmark features.
T-RackS 3 offers a full suite of classic tube-toned and transparent digital mixing and mastering tools for every step in the recording process. It combines new processors modeled after highly sought-after tube and analog gear, cutting-edge digital processors, and upgraded versions of the original T-RackS models. A new modular processing chain provides fast navigation and A-B-C-D compare options, and a new complete metering section makes it easy to view every aspect of the final mix. The standalone version offers professional editing features such as the ability to write fades, automation and batch processing. Included in the box are both plug-in and standalone versions, offering users unprecedented value.
T-RackS 3 provides a truly professional mastering and mixing solution that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. No other plug-in offers the amount of control over the final mix, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3. Beyond Mastering.
T-RackS 3 Features:
- 9 processors in the Deluxe version, comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based* on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well as the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors. 4 Processors in Standard Version.
- New configurable mastering/mixing chain – run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- New SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more.
A separate conversion utility will also be made available to allow users who have created their own presets in earlier versions to use in the new release.
Price & Availability
T-RackS 3 is now available from IK’s online store and international network of authorized dealers and resellers for only €379.99/$499.99 for the Deluxe version, and just €229.99/$299.99 for a reduced price crossgrade version (available to all registered users of any IK product). Also available is T-RackS 3 Standard, which includes the 4 Classic T-RackS processors, at a price of €149.99/$199.99.
All prices exclude taxes.
Purchasers of the earlier T-RackS plug-in who registered their product after October 15, 2008 will receive the new T-RackS 3 Standard for free as a download in their IK User Area.
For more information on T-RackS 3, video and audio demos and more please visit: