(London--July 30, 2009) ON-AIR Systems, the leading developer of PC-based automated playout systems, will unveil a major new version of its flagship “channel in a box” solution at IBC 2009.
Version 5 will includes key new features across the ON-AIR range as a result of close consultation with customers worldwide. The new features include:
- Enhanced remote viewing of playlists
- Playing out of recordings before the recording is completed, with a user defined delay
- Graphic template improvement
- Ability to configure ports to output different versions of the same output from a single playlist
- Enhanced media management capabilities
- Enhanced redundancy features
ON-AIR will also announce a new naming convention across its entire range of software, to enable easier identification of each element’s role within a customer’s workflow.
The new version and new names will be revealed on ON-AIR Systems’ stand in Hall 7 Stand A08a.