(Byron Bay, NSW/Australia--August 25, 2009) CoreMelt today announced the release of their latest video editing plugin for Final Cut Pro; Lock & Load. Lock & Load has been benchmarked as the worlds fastest stabilizer for Final Cut Pro, running at 6 times the speed of Apple's inbuilt stabilizer; Smoothcam.
With plenty of features and an intuitive interface, Lock & Load makes video stabilization a breeze.
Lock and Load takes shaky footage and makes it usable.
Just select the clip, analyze it 6 times faster than Smoothcam, and playback the smoothed clip. That's it, instant gratification, even on clips with complex rotation motion or camera zooms.
Lock and load is capable of intelligently ignoring foreground motion even on busy scenes or with dark backgrounds.
Lock & Load’s advanced features:
- No need to choose tracking points, Lock & Load intelligently analyzes the entire clip for you, just select the clip and go.
- With intelligent adaptive zoom, Lock & Load will automatically compensate for differing levels of movement and zoom in to remove edges.
- Removes or smooths rotation and zoom changes as well as X and Y movement.
- Analyses only the portion of the clip you select, no need to export and re-import long clips.
- Works with all kinds of footage, no “too much movement” errors.
- Gives smoother and more fluid results on all types of footage from landscapes to city scenes.
- Intelligently ignores foreground motion.
- Multithreaded motion analysis uses all processors on your system.
- Realtime preview of the smoothed clip without rendering.
- No learning curve, instant intuitive user interface, works directly on the FCP timeline.
Pricing and Availability:
Lock & Load normally retails for US$149.
Until 8 September the Special Introductory price is US$129.
If you already own CoreMelt Complete V2, you can buy Lock & Load for only $99!
CoreMelt are designers of cutting edge, GPU accelerated plugins for Motion Graphics Artists and Video Editors using Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Apple Motion, and After Effects CS3/CS4. With over 15 years of combined industry experience, we know what effects artists need and want. Copyright 2009 CoreMelt. All Rights Reserved. Apple Final Cut Studio and Apple Motion, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.