(London, UK--July 8, 2010) (London, UK--July 8, 2010) Digital Heaven, one of the leading third party developers for Apple Pro Apps, today announced the release of BigTime 2.0, a major new version of the resizable floating timecode display for Final Cut Pro (v5, 6 and 7).
BigTime is designed for editors working with clients so they can view the current source clip or sequence timecode from across the room. The new version offers significant enhancements and new features including a new customisable HUD (head-up display) window, the ability to view timecode over the Digital Cinema Desktop Preview display and automatic launching alongside Final Cut Pro.
New features in BigTime 2.0:
- BigTime's floating timecode display is now a HUD (head-up display) window.
- Additional DCDP overlay feature means you can now view timecode over the Digital Cinema Desktop Preview display.
- Ability to automatically launch and quit along with Final Cut Pro.
- New preferences allow comprehensive customisation of both the HUD window and the DCDP overlay display.
- Remembers control surface settings in Final Cut Pro after initial setup.
Final Cut Pro 5, 6 or 7
Requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or 10.6 Snow Leopard
Pricing and availability:
BigTime is available for immediate purchase from the Digital Heaven online store for US$49.00 or a US$19.00 upgrade for BigTime v1.x customers. A fully featured trial version (limited to 5 minutes use) can be downloaded from the Digital Heaven website.
Product Page: http://www.digital-heaven.co.uk/bigtime
Trial Version Direct Download Link: http://download.digital-heaven.co.uk/BigTime.zip
Purchase Link: http://www.digital-heaven.co.uk/store