(Kansas City, Kansas--July 19, 2010) Boomer Labs is pleased to announce the release of their newest production tool SuperMesher. SuperMesher is a 3DSMax plugin that allows artists to cache animated geometry for fast playback and effortless sharing with co-workers and clients.
This indispensable tool provides many benefits including:
- Performance: SuperMesher turns slow rigs into lightning fast and scrubbable sequences.
- Compatibility: Share SuperMesher cache files amongst 3ds MAX 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Workflow: Cache complex effects into single meshes to simplify render scenes.
- Re-timing: Artists can now quickly and easily to re-time their animations.
- Protection: Share your work with others without actually providing the source file.
To aid in the sharing of SuperMesher caches, Boomer Labs also provides a free SuperMesher Reader. Great for distribution for Render Farms and Client interactions.
Previously used in production trials, SuperMesher is a hit with studios world wide. Rhys Dippie, 3D Lead at Sauce FX says, “We've used SuperMesher extensively in our latest production. The performance gains and workflow improvements that it offers saved us a significant amount of time and stress on our high profile project. It is an essential part of my arsenal of “must have” tools for complex animation work”
This plugin is available in both 32bit and 64bit versions for MAX 2009, 2010 and 2011. Pricing is $125 USD per license, with special pricing until July 31st in celebration of Siggraph 2010.
A free downloadable demo version and additional information can be obtained from Boomer Labs at http://www.boomerlabs.com