(Geneva, Switzerland--September 2, 2010) Marquise Technologies announced today that the universal telecine controller, O C E A N, will be available for demonstrations at different places around the post-productions halls of IBC 2010.
This up to date turn-key solution provides, in addition to the controls of the telecine features (transport, camera, focus, etc), numerous advanced tools such as automatic scene detection and YRGB color correction, turning the telecine bay into a complete color suite.
- On Cintel booth, 7.B35, O C E A N will be showcased controlling a Cintel Millennium HD telecine and the imageMill platform for image degrain (GRACE) and stabilization (STEADY)
- On ARRI booth, 7.G16, O C E A N will control a Sondor ALTRA telecine
- On Marquise Technologies / Sondor booth, 13.A30, O C E A N will be demonstrated controlling a Sondor ALTRA telecine, turning the ALTRA into a full-spec data-cine, using a 8Gb/s Fibre Channel storage from LaCie
On Marquise Technologies booth, the latest releases of its solutions will also be presented:
- M I S T, the universal play-back & conforming solution, with its formats support for both the broadcast industry (extended MXF codecs such as DNxHD or AVC intra) and for the digital labs (latest codecs for RED and Phantom, and latest RAW data from ARRI cameras)
- in European premiere: R A I N, the sophisticated color grading solution, designed for client supervised sessions with its real-time all the time capabilities, powered by award winning NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline with the integration of NVIDIA revolutionary FERMI architecture
Marquise Technologies / Sondor
Amsterdam RAI - Hall 13 booth 13.A30
To get registered for a demo: contact[at]marquise-tech.com