(Northridge, California--March 28, 2011) SmartSound Software, Inc., the leader in fully-customizable royalty-free music and soundtrack creation technology, today announced Quicktracks—an innovative new Cloud-based music customization service.
The industry’s first Web service to provide music track customization online, Quicktracks will give SmartSound users complete creative control over the company’s extensive Royalty Free Music Library directly from the web site. SmartSound will launch Quicktracks at NAB 2011, April 11th-14th, Booth SL7410.
“For years people who have been downloading music from music websites have still been burdened with the process of getting it to fit their media project” said Kevin Klingler, CEO of SmartSound Software, Inc. “Quicktracks represents a watershed moment in production music by allowing the user to quickly and easily adjust the length, arrangement and mix of the music to fit their needs in just seconds, right at the website, and then simply download the finished track for their project. Downloadable music just got creative.”
“I shoot a wide variety of projects so I’m often traveling and deadlines are always tight,” said Benjamin Bertsch, videographer and vendor for Source Interlink, one of the largest publishers of magazines and online content for enthusiast audiences in the world. “We first switched to SmartSound because their customizable music literally saves us hours of music editing without compromising the integrity of the music. The new Quicktracks service is great because now I can access music that I can quickly customize to my project even on a shoot; I no longer have to carry around a stack of CDs in my bag.”
Quicktracks, an entirely Cloud-based technology, gives videographers and broadcast producers an industry first: full Web-based creative control of music track scoring. Selecting music from SmartSound’s extensive Royalty Free Music Library, users can set the length of the track precisely, choose a musical arrangement and instrument mix right over the Internet—and download a fully customized music track perfectly sized and arranged to meet project requirements.
“I first got acquainted with SmartSound’s Sonicfire Pro product working on a television show for Disruptive Studios,” said freelance editor Ron Crigler. “It’s great for making bumpers and teasers, so I don't have to waste all day getting the music to hit a certain time. SmartSound’s new Quicktracks is a breakthrough that will allow me to be more interactive and creative with my producers because I will be able to go online wherever we are and show them how the music will mix with the visuals. I see this as ideal for interstitials, promos, commercials and any project that requires a collaborative creative process.”
- Quicktracks provides immediate Web-based music track selection, customization and download from SmartSound’s extensive royalty free music library
- Steps to using the Quicktracks music customization service,
- (1) Login to your SmartSound account or create a new account for free
- (2) Access you past purchases or purchase new music albums or singles from SmartSound’s extensive Royalty Free Music Library
- (3) Customize your music—setting track length, musical arrangement and mood (instrument mix) to fit your production requirements.
- (4) Download your licensed track in MP3, WAV, AIFF and OGG formats
- With the royalty-free music license, you can use the customized music in virtually any production; television, film, indie projects, documentaries, web, corporate, etc.
- See SmartSound's Quicktracks Cloud-based music customization service for yourself at the NAB 2011 Show, April 11th-14th, Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #SL7410; or contact SmartSound online for Quicktracks pricing and availability.
About SmartSound Software, Inc.
SmartSound Software, Inc., the world's leading provider of customizable royalty free music and music soundtrack solutions for visual content creators, is headquartered in Northridge, CA. The company has been at the forefront of technological innovations in the industry, such as the award-winning Custom Length, Timing Control™ and Mood Mapping® features in SmartSound Sonicfire® Pro. SmartSound technology is available for Windows XP SP1, Vista, or Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. SmartSound products include: the Sonicfire Pro, Final Cut Pro Music Plug-in, Avid/Pinnacle Studio Music Plug-in and Quicktracks® software and web-technology and the Strata®, Voxation, Film Score, Producer, Edge, Audio Palette, Sound Palette, and Home Movie Music collections of royalty free music and sound effects. For more information, see http://www.SmartSound.com