NewTek Unveils TriCaster™ Certified Operator Program
NewsLive video producers now have resource to locate qualified live production and streaming expertsLast Updated: January 18, 2012 9:21 pm GMT
(San Antonio, Texas--January 18, 2012) NewTek today introduced a certified operator program for live video producers who use TriCaster™. Live video production experts can qualify for the program by completing and passing the certified operator exam. The 75-question multiple choice and multiple response exam covers nine skill and knowledge areas. Certified operators will be listed on the NewTek website as live production and streaming professionals who meet the NewTek standards of excellence.
The TriCaster all-in-one production system is a standard in the live production and streaming industry. The system has played a central role in the live production and delivery of programming from the NBA, ESPN X Games, MTV, VH1, FOX News, along with TV and radio stations, schools, houses of worship, government agencies, and more. TriCaster certified operators provide a qualified talent pool of proven production experts that can be called upon to produce and deliver live content at all levels.
The TriCaster certified operator program will kick-off with a free event at the Future Media Concepts Training Center in Orlando on Wednesday, January 25th at 6:30pm EST. Don Ballance, NewTek’s worldwide director of training and education, will present an overview of TriCaster 850, along with lessons from the TriCaster curriculum. The presentation in Orlando will be streamed live to all five branches of Future Media Concepts. For more information, and to register for the free event, visit: Future Media Concepts
The TriCaster certified operator exam is available through NewTek testing centers throughout the United States and Canada. Testing locations include:
- Amitrace, Atlanta and Suwanee, GA, 770-263-9190, http://www.amitrace.com
- AMV Broadcast Sales, New York, NY, 212-586-8616 X490, http://www.allmobilevideo.com
- Applied Video Technology, Inc., Malvern, PA, 610-407-0776, http://www.appliedvideo.com
- Audio Visual Presentations, Inc., Bend, OR, 877-992-2223, http://www.avpres.org/Products/NewTek-Tricaster
- Biway Media, Houston, TX, 713-271-4036, http://www.biwaymedia.com
- Douglas AV, Broken Arrow, OK, 918-615-8541, http://www.douglasav.com
- Internet Streaming Corporation, Chicago, IL, 312-341-0400, http://www.internetstreamingcorp.com
- Precision Media Group, Calgary, AB, 888-475-5008, http://www.pmgonline.ca
- Sandy Audio Visual, Laurel, MD, 301-498-6363, http://www.sandyaudiovisual.com
- TS Computers & Video, Inc., North Hollywood, CA, 818-760-4445, http://www.tsc-video.com
- Varto Technologies Inc., East Rutherford, NJ, 888-656-6233, http://www.vartotechnologies.com
- Videolink Inc., Toronto, ON, 416-690-1690, http://www.videolink.ca
- Videotex Systems, Inc., Dallas, TX, 972-231-9200, http://www.videotexsystems.com
- VSA Inc., Lincoln, NE, 800-888-2140, http://www.vsa1.com
- Wink Audio Visual, Hutchinson, KS, 620-662-1334, http://www.winkav.com
And the Future Media Concepts
- Boston, MA, 617-621-1155
- Chicago, IL, 312-566-0400
- New York, NY, 212-233-3500
- Orlando, FL, 407-354-4866
- Philadelphia, PA, 215-922-2500
- Washington, DC, 202-429-9700
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3Play™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: “The X Factor,” ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV , USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including "Avatar," "The Adventures of Tintin," "Terra Nova,” "Fringe," "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and more.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. For more information on NewTek please visit: http://www.newtek.com