(Las Vegas: NAB 2012--April 16, 2012) JMR Electronics, Inc. a leading provider of scalable storage solutions, today announced the latest additions to its BlueStor™ and SilverStor™ family of products, a complete suite of cloud ready RAID solutions, servers and workstations.
JMR’s introduction of new BlueStor™ and SilverStor™ products continue JMR’s legacy of providing ultra scalable, reliable data storage desktop and rackmount solutions with highly engineered chassis design rooted in 30 years of hardware development and technology. The new products address today’s accelerating needs for versatility, accessibility, connectivity and now by adding virtualization into the mix, the cloud.
“We are quite pleased to be able to bring such powerfully engineered technology at affordable pricing to the DCC marketplace.” Stated Mitchell Guzik, COO, JMR. “JMR has always provided cutting edge storage technology. With our latest suite of products we’re able to give every content creator the tools they need to finish their projects. Whether they are shooting in HD or working with 5K and 3D footage, JMR’s has the solution to fit their needs.”
JMR’s new products include; SilverStor™ Desktop/Rackmount Workstation and Server, SilverStor™ 3 and 5 Slot PCIe Extenders, BlueStor™ 1U Cloud Server/Metadata Controller, BlueStor™ Modular Appliance, BlueStor™ Rapid Encode Video Server, BlueStor™ 3U Networked Storage Server.
The cloud-ready solutions provide small to large facilities with a totally complete infrastructure--from set to studio. Starting with the SilverStor™ Desktop/Rackmount Workstation, a high performance customizable workstation specifically designed for video and DCC applications, configurable for any specific workflow from HD, to 3D to 4K and beyond. And to add endless scalability and seamless cloud computing, JMR’s has introduced two new SilverStor™ 3 and 5 Slot PCIe Extenders.
Cloud computing is crucial to the needs of today’s professional content creators and high traffic studios. The BlueStor™ 1U Cloud Server is a high speed meta data controller or cloud server uniquely designed for them in mind. The BlueStor™ Modular Appliance is a virtual traffic cop controlling all aspects of a studio’s infrastructure while maintaining today’s highest security protocols. The upgraded BlueStor™ Rapid Encode Video Server, DigiLab is a special high performance encoder and video server designed to manage any and all complex digital intermediate needs utilizing Digital Rapids multi-format professional encoding and transcoding software. The BlueStor™ 3U Networked Storage Server is a robust high speed NAS designed to handle the ever-increasing high bandwidth source material of today.
SilverStor™ Desktop/Rackmount Workstation
- Dual Intel or AMD processors with 16 and 32 core computing
- On board JMR storage technology with 6 Gb/s SAS and SSD
- Multi GPU ready with PCIe 3.0
SilverStor™ 3 and 5 Slot PCIe Extenders
- Cloud ready with support for multi card acceleration, processing and high connectivity
- Up to 5 PCIe devices including multi GPU capability
- Multi slot PCIe expansion with native cross platform support
- Rackmount and Desktop models
BlueStor™ 1U Cloud Server
- Cloud ready with feature rich management and provisioning tools
- High speed networking support including multi-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Customizable on board storage options with support for SSD and intelligent cache acceleration
- Compatible with all of JMR’s cloud ready systems for limitless scalability
BlueStor™ Modular Appliance
- 1 U open platform server scalable and cloud ready
- Dual hot swappable PCIe bays
- Multi-port 1 and 10 gigabit networking
- SSD Encryption, protocol analysis
BlueStor™ Rapid Encode Video Server
- High performance JMR DigiLab Server platform with intelligent SSD caching
- Enterprise class transcoding hardware and software from Digital Rapids
- Scaleable and configurable to fit your needs
- Secure hardware RAID with data rates in excess of 3 GB/s
BlueStor™ 3U Networked Storage Server - Robust high speed NAS designed to handle today’s high bandwidth source material
- Enterprise class NAS management featuring cross platform support
- Multi-cpu servers with JMR hardware RAID and intelligent SSD caching for reliable and secure performance
- Support for multi-port ethernet with single port speeds up to 40 gigabits ps
- Enter the cloud with full support for virtualization, redundancy and disaster recovery
Pricing and Availability
JMR Electronics new BlueStor™ and SilverStor™ products are available Q2 2012 starting at $5K US MSRP. For a complete set of features and technical specifications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 818 993-4801.
About JMR Electronics, Inc
JMR is a leading value provider of scalable storage systems for high performance and capacity driven applications for multiple markets including; video and post-production, military and government, education, VOD, DCC, gaming, security, medical imaging, HPC and Web 2.0. Since 1982, JMR’s reliable and innovative RAID systems are proudly made in the U.S.A., manufactured entirely from their Chatsworth, California facilities. JMR’s complete line of SilverStor™ and BlueStor™ Cloud-ready rackmount and desktop solutions are built to handle the most demanding project needs from ingest to deliverable. Reliability. Innovation. Performance. This is JMR. For further information please visit http://www.jmr.com