(Las Vegas: NAB 2012--April 17, 2012) SmartSound Software, Inc., the leader in customizable royalty-free music and soundtrack creation technologies, today announced support for Adobe’s new Creative Suite 6. Their Sonicfire® Pro Plug-ins for Adobe products have been upgraded to add support for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS6 and Adobe After Effects® CS6. Attendees of the NAB Show in Las Vegas can see the new plug-ins and purchase them at SmartSound’s booth #SL7610 starting April 16th, 2012.
“Now with the new CS6 upgrade for the Sonicfire Pro Plug-ins, Production Premium users can keep the momentum they’ve had from the previous release and not miss a beat when it comes to making perfectly fitted soundtracks for their CS6 projects”
“Since we launched plug-ins for Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.5 last year, the demand from Adobe user’s for music that can be customized to fit their video projects has soared. Adobe CS users like the creative flexibility the SmartSound soundtrack system offers them, all from within the workflow they’ve come to expect from Adobe’s Production Premium,” stated Kevin Klingler, president of SmartSound Software.
Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects users can choose from thousands of completely customizable royalty-free music tracks and set the length, instrument mix and arrangement in a process started directly from within their Adobe applications. “Now with the new CS6 upgrade for the Sonicfire Pro Plug-ins, Production Premium users can keep the momentum they’ve had from the previous release and not miss a beat when it comes to making perfectly fitted soundtracks for their CS6 projects,” Klingler said.
About Sonicfire Pro Plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects:
Sonicfire Pro Plug-ins enable a seamless soundtrack workflow from within Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Adobe After Effects CS6 software, controlling all elements of music scoring including:
- Automated adjustment of royalty free music tracks to fit defined video segment lengths
- Each soundtrack has clearly defined beginning, middle and end sections
- Mood Mapping® feature enables scoring of music track to support changing visuals and moods
- Use of multiple arrangements through Sonicfire Pro's "Variations" feature
- Remove unwanted instruments or easily change the instrument or vocal mix with SmartSound's Multi-Layer music products
- SmartSound Music files include Smart Recall, allowing the user to easily open the music file and project in Sonicfire Pro from within the Adobe software for easy roundtrip editing
- Royalty free music licensed for virtually all uses with unlimited use and lifetime access to SmartSound’s patented music customization technology
- Works with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.0 and above
Mac & PC versions available April 16, 2012 from SmartSound Software
- Sonicfire Pro Plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: $49.95
- Sonicfire Pro Plug-in for Adobe After Effects CS6: $49.95
- Both Plug-ins are available together at the discounted price of $79.95
This is a free downloadable upgrade for customers that already own the Adobe CS5.x Plug-ins for Sonicfire Pro.
SmartSound will be exhibiting at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) trade show in the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 16th to 19th, 2012. Customers will be able to see the new plug-ins in action and purchase them for immediate online delivery from SmartSound’s booth #SL7610.
About SmartSound Software, Inc.
SmartSound Software, Inc., the world's leading provider of customizable royalty free music and music soundtrack solutions for visual content creators, is headquartered in Northridge, CA. The company has been at the forefront of technological innovations in the industry, such as it’s award-winning Quicktracks® Cloud-based soundtrack system and the Timing Control™ and Mood Mapping® features in SmartSound Sonicfire® Pro. SmartSound technology is available on the Cloud and for Windows XP SP1, Vista, or Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
SmartSound products include: Sonicfire® Pro soundtrack creation software, the Music Plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Adobe After Effects CS6, Final Cut Pro Music Plug-in (v6 and 7 only), Avid/Pinnacle Studio Music Plug-in, Quicktracks® Cloud-based soundtrack creation system and OEM software and the Strata®, Voxation, Film Score, Producer, Edge, Audio Palette, Sound Palette, and Home Movie Music collections of royalty free music and sound effects. For more information, see http://www.SmartSound.com
SmartSound, Sonicfire, Strata Series, Mood Mapping, Express Track, Quicktracks and Quicktracks for Adobe Premiere Pro are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SmartSound Software, Inc. Adobe, Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere and After Effects are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Apple, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Pinnacle Studio, and other product and company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. Patent numbers 5,693,902, 5,877,445 and patents pending.