(July 27, 2012) RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces the initial release of their ReelSmart Motion Blur v4 plug-in for Avid® Media Composer®, Symphony® and NewsCutter®, including 64-bit support for Media Composer 6, Symphony 6 and NewsCutter 10.
ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) automatically adds more natural-looking motion blur to a sequence. Proprietary tracking technology is at the heart of RSMB, so there is no handwork involved. Of course you can add as little or as much blurring as you need and even remove motion blur! This is a useful tool to give video a more film-like feel, and is also useful to reintroduce motion blur for blue or green screen shoots where a fast shutter is necessary to pull a good key.
"Users of Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter have been needing faster results and better integration of ReelSmart Motion Blur, and we have worked closely with Avid to give users the rich experience and results they expect from both ReelSmart Motion Blur and Avid applications," says Pete Litwinowicz, President of RE:Vision Effects, Inc.
Availability and compatibility:
- ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) v4 is now an AVX2 plugin.
- RSMB v4 adds 10 and 16 bit internal image support.
- RSMB v4 is significantly faster than version 3.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter are supported.
- Media Composer 5.0 and up tested, including 64-bit support for MC 6. Should work in 3.0 and 4.0, users should try the demo before purchasing.
- Symphony 5.0 and up tested, including 64-bit support for v6. Should work in 3.0 and 4.0, but users should try the demo before purchasing.
- NewsCutter 7 and up.
- RSMB v4, AVX2 plug-in for Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter: $149.95.
- Upgrade to RSMB v4 from a previous RSMB for Avid systems version: $44.99.
- Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
- Purchase here. http://www.revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/pricing/#avid
Demo version download: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/downloads/#avid
About RE:Vision Effects
RE:Vision Effects is software development company focused on providing innovative software to create, modify, control, and enhance digital video imagery at the highest quality. Their products have a broad range of applications and are currently used in every phase of television, motion picture, internet and visual effects industries. The company supplies its cutting edge software through partnerships and direct sales for a large segment of customers ranging from at-home editors, wedding and other live event videographers, industrial video providers to those creating high-end effects for commercials, broadcast TV and big-budget films. The founders received a 2006 Academy Award for Technical Achievement for the design and development of this affordable, user-friendly RE:Vision family of software products.
RE:Vision Effects plug-ins are available for Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects, Eyeon Fusion, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, The Foundry's Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, Autodesk 3ds Max/Maya Composite, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Autodesk SoftImage, Apple Shake, Quantel genQ and others.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
ReelSmart is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Avid, Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter are trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.