: THE A-LIST HOLLYWOOD Announces Call for Entries for Moving Image Advertising AwardsThe first creative advertising competition centered in the entertainment capitol and dedicated to moving image advertising across all platforms.Last Updated: November 16, 2012 6:52 am GMT
(Hollywood, California--November 16, 2012) THE A-LIST AWARDS today announces the Call for Entries for The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising Awards. Deadline for entries is December 7, 2012.
A unique competition both for Hollywood and the advertising industry, The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising Awards recognizes creative excellence in all forms of moving-image advertising and in all platforms. Entrants will compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies in categories encompassing television, film, online, mobile, interactive and technique.
Judging will be conducted by a diverse panel of industry experts from around the world, who will apply rigorous standards for strategy, creativity and execution.
The 2012 The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising Awards jury includes:
· Pete Favat | Chief Creative Officer / Managing Partner | Arnold Worldwide | Boston
· Damien Eley | Founding Partner/Creative Director | Mistress | Los Angeles
· José Azanza Arias | Chief Creative Officer | Wunderman | Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Martin Drust | Integration/Partner | thjnk ag berlin | Düsseldorf, Hamburg | Germany
· Jayanta Jenkins | Global Creative Director | TBWAChiatDay | Los Angeles
· Matt Ian | SVP, Group Creative Director | Deutsch | Los Angeles
· Roopak Saluja | Founder & Managing Director | Bang Bang Films | Mumbai, India
· Matt Murphy | Creative Director | 72andSunny | Los Angeles
· Yuya Furukawa | Executive Creative Director | Dentsu | Tokyo, Japan
About THE A-LIST AWARDS
THE A-LIST AWARDS HOLLYWOOD formerly known as NXT STAGE Hollywood International Awards - The first creative advertising competition of its kind in Hollywood, the entertainment capital, to focus on the intersection between advertising and entertainment across multiplatform’s. For more information visit http://www.TheAList.Net