THE A-LIST HOLLYWOOD Announces Call for Entries for Moving Image Advertising Awards
NewsThe first creative advertising competition centered in the entertainment capitol and dedicated to moving image advertising across all platforms.Last Updated: November 16, 2012 6:52 am GMT
(Hollywood, California--November 16, 2012) THE A-LIST AWARDS today announces the Call for Entries for The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising Awards. Deadline for entries is December 7, 2012.
A unique competition both for Hollywood and the advertising industry, The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising Awards recognizes creative excellence in all forms of moving-image advertising and in all platforms. Entrants will compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies in categories encompassing television, film, online, mobile, interactive and technique.
Judging will be conducted by a diverse panel of industry experts from around the world, who will apply rigorous standards for strategy, creativity and execution.
The 2012 The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising Awards jury includes:
· Pete Favat | Chief Creative Officer / Managing Partner | Arnold Worldwide | Boston
· Damien Eley | Founding Partner/Creative Director | Mistress | Los Angeles
· José Azanza Arias | Chief Creative Officer | Wunderman | Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Martin Drust | Integration/Partner | thjnk ag berlin | Düsseldorf, Hamburg | Germany
· Jayanta Jenkins | Global Creative Director | TBWAChiatDay | Los Angeles
· Matt Ian | SVP, Group Creative Director | Deutsch | Los Angeles
· Roopak Saluja | Founder & Managing Director | Bang Bang Films | Mumbai, India
· Matt Murphy | Creative Director | 72andSunny | Los Angeles
· Yuya Furukawa | Executive Creative Director | Dentsu | Tokyo, Japan
About THE A-LIST AWARDS
THE A-LIST AWARDS HOLLYWOOD formerly known as NXT STAGE Hollywood International Awards - The first creative advertising competition of its kind in Hollywood, the entertainment capital, to focus on the intersection between advertising and entertainment across multiplatform’s. For more information visit http://www.TheAList.Net