(March 10, 2013) (New York, New York--March 10, 2013) Adorama, the leading supplier of professional video, photographic and consumer electronics products, opened registration for the Adorama NAB Great Giveaway Sweepstakes. Three lucky NAB 2013 attendees will walk away with the hottest new cinema cameras on the market: the Blackmagic Cinema Camera, the Sony PMW-200 or the Canon C100, with values ranging from nearly $3,000 to over $6,000.
“We are really looking forward to this year’s NAB show. In addition to raffling off some amazing prizes, we’ll be showcasing a full range of pro video camera solutions at our booth, with gear for everyone from the weekend hobbyist to the 24/7 professional,” says Abby Hessney, marketing manager at Adorama. “Plus, Adorama specialists will be onsite to answer any production and postproduction questions attendees may have. If that’s not what someone’s looking for at NAB, they can still drop in and power up their phones and other electronics at our special NAB charging station – and who doesn’t need that?”
What You Can Win
Each day of NAB through Wednesday, Adorama will be raffling off one of three high-end cinema cameras. Every evening at 5pm, a lucky NAB attendee will win one of the three following prizes:
"Blackmagic Cinema Camera is a very exciting product for us," said Grant Petty, CEO, Blackmagic Design. "We wanted to create a revolutionary digital cinema camera that combines a true feature film look with a design that's optimized for professional video shoots, and we worked hard to achieve that with this camera. Adorama's recognition of Blackmagic Cinema Camera demonstrates its commitment to products of the highest quality and value within the video market."
Rules of the Adorama Great Giveaway Sweepstakes
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera: Elegant, sophisticated and jam-packed with the latest digital cinema technology, Blackmagic Cinema Camera gives work that timeless feature film look. Blackmagic Cinema Camera features an amazing 2.5K image sensor with a wide 13 stops of dynamic range for a true digital film camera. Blackmagic Cinema Camera retails at 2,995 USD and can be purchased on Adorama.com.
- Sony PMW-200: The Sony PMW-200 Camcorder is equipped with three 1/2" Full HD 1920 x 1080 Exmor CMOS sensors, which support 1000 TV1 high resolution, F11 (2000 lx) high sensitivity, low 56 dB noise and a wide dynamic range. Functions include Slow/Quick motion playback, focus magnification, slow shutter, shutter angle settings and picture cache recording. The Sony PMW-200 retails at 6,229 USD and can be purchased on Adorama.com.
- Canon C100: Endowed with a rich Cinema EOS feature-set and optimized for one-person operation, the C100 is a full 1920x1080 digital video camera that's compatible with Canon's entire range of EF Cinema and EF-lenses. Equipped with the Super 35mm Canon 8.3 Megapixel CMOS image sensor and revolutionary Canon DV III processor, the C100 is a highly mobile, compact professional camera ideal for those seeking operational convenience and exceptional HD imagery. The Canon C100 retails at 6,499 USD and can be purchased at Adorama.com.
To participate in Adorama’s NAB Great Giveaway Sweepstakes, contestants must register online and visit the Adorama booth (C7412) during NAB 2013, which is held in Las Vegas, NV from April 8 through 11. Participants must visit the Adorama booth between 9am and 4:45pm to check in for the drawing and pick up their raffle ticket.
The drawing schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 8th, 5pm: Blackmagic Cinema Camera
- Tuesday, April 9th, 5pm: Sony PMW-200
- Wednesday, April 10th, 5pm: Canon C100
Participants must be present during the drawings to win. To register for the contest, please visit the Sweepstakes link. One raffle ticket is good for all three days of Adorama’s Great Giveaway Sweepstakes.
Win Big and Get Featured
In addition to winning the Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Sony PMW-200 or Canon C100, each lucky winner will be featured on the award-winning Adorama TV. Adorama will feature a profile story on each winner, showcasing a short reel that they shot with their winning camera.
What to See at the Adorama Booth
Adorama video, film and photography specialists as well as production experts from the Adorama Rental Center will be onsite, providing attendees with information on the latest acquisition technology and digital media accessories available for filmmakers, cinematographers and digital media enthusiasts. Adorama will showcase a wide range of professional and prosumer video gear, from cameras to lenses to tripods, for attendees to test-drive and compare, including the latest from Nikon, Arri, Zeiss and Manfrotto.
Register for NAB 2013
and enter code 2013 for free registration to the exhibition floor. Offer expires March 22, 2013.
NAB attendees are encouraged to schedule an appointment to discuss their production and camera needs with an Adorama representative. To schedule a meeting, email email@example.com.
ADORAMA: More than a camera store.
Adorama is more than a camera store. It is one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers serving customers for over 30 years. Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to a global destination for photography and imaging. Adorama’s vast product offerings now encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab (AdoramaPix) and pro equipment rental (Adorama Rental Company) and its award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free Learning Resources for photographers.
Adorama is listed as Forbes.com’s "Best of the Web," Internet Retailers Top 100, and in Consumer Reports as a leading Photography & Electronic Retailer. Visit ADORAMA at http://www.adorama.com/