(New York, New York--June 19, 2013) reTooled.net officially launched its first editing workflow tool, reLink reTooled, today. Designed to efficiently relink and conform timelines, this innovative application minimizes tedium in the workflow and performs tasks found only in high-end finishing software. In seconds, editors now have the ability to relink an offline timeline to clips with different durations, file names and even resolutions.
The applications of reLink reTooled are endless, from proxy workflows and color corrections to After Effects render and replace workflows. Unlike systems like Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro, which rely mainly on file name, reLink reTooled uses different combinations of metadata to search and relink. Industry standard XML keeps an edit timeline intact, including filters, position and scale.
reLink reTooled features include:
Pricing and Availability
- Can relink based on any combination of the following metadata properties:
- Frame rate
- File name—full or partial match
- Tape/reel name—full or partial match
- Uses industry standard XML allowing interchange between some of the most common editorial and color correction tools.
- Relinks based only on the material used in a timeline, not original clip length,
- facilitating offline/online workflows.
- Allows for two sets of relinking criteria to account for different types of source material.
- Enables editors to use QuickTime codec of choice for final online media.
- Compatible with Apple Final Cut Pro 7 (and earlier), Adobe Premiere Pro, and other systems and runs on Microsoft Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.6 (and later).
reLink reTooled is available immediately for Mac & Windows, priced at $39.99.
reTooled.net is all about making your life easier. For more information, visit http://www.retooled.net