(Albuquerque, New Mexico--October 9, 2013) The New Mexico Post Alliance is hosting a non-profit industry-based event in New Mexico on October 26th. We have local and national governmental and industry leaders, like Ted Schilowitz, Co-founder of Red Digital Cinema, and other surprise guests, as well as leading industry vendors like AVID, Canon, Sony, etc.
- Learn the latest: from forward-thinking techniques and tips, to expert opinions on the future of capture, edit, VFX and delivery!
- Be a part of the discussion: listen to local and national governmental and industry leaders, like Ted Schilowitz, Co-founder of Red Digital Cinema, and other surprise guests!
- Hear from the technology companies: what's coming from leading industry vendors AVID, Canon, Sony, and more!
- Watch a special screening: Side By Side: The Science, Art, and Impact of Digital Cinema, a documentary by Keanu Reeves.
- Win incredible giveaways: tons of gifts, worth thousands of dollars!
- Use your vote: attend the NMPA Membership Meeting and Officer Elections.
- Mingle with peers: exchange business cards and expand your network as you mingle with industry leaders at the NMPA Annual Event After Party by Canon at Gold Street Caffé! This is a Private Party, attendees must bring their ticket stubs to enter.
- Get in free: Attendance is free for current NMPA members. Special Discount for Students: Get a 1-year apprentice membership for just $10 (price valid from Oct. 1 thru 26) and attend the conference free! Please bring your valid student ID to the Oct. 26th event.
KiMo Theatre Albuquerque, New Mexico October 26, 2013 NMPOST.ORG