(San Rafael, California--November 26, 2013) Next week, Autodesk's annual 3December event will pay tribute to the art of computer graphics and the talent behind them for the fifteenth year in a row. From December 3-6, Autodesk will host a series of live and virtual events for artists from around the world to enjoy.
Autodesk 3December 2013 Festivities Include:
- A special event at Autodesk University on December 3 that will also be streamed live from 7-8:30 pm PST on AREA TV
- The debut of a behind-the-scenes presentation on the making of the sci-fi thriller Elysium on December 4 at 2:30 pm PST (also available for live viewing via AREA TV)
- Ongoing "Behind the ScreenZ" stories, artist interviews and tutorials that show how customers are employing Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage and Mudbox on everyday projects
- A 'Fake or Photo Challenge' that tests viewers' abilities to discern real photos from CG images
- Free online MasterClasses
For complete details, visit: http://area.autodesk.com/3dec2013