(Portland, Oregon--December 20, 2013) Apantac, provider of cost-effective multiviewers, video walls, extenders, and signal processing solutions will demonstrate its enhanced Conference Connect projector/display sharing solution at the upcoming Integrated Systems Europe 2014.
ISE is a pan-European event for the emerging markets of professional AV and electronic systems integration. Apantac will be at ISE 2014, stand 10-S114.
Often, time is wasted in meetings and conferences when multiple presenters have to connect individual laptops to share the projector and display. Conference Connect solves this problem by allowing each presenter to pre-stage their laptops and conveniently access a shared projector / display, thus eliminating the need for plugging and unplugging cables when changing presenters. To go online as the presenter, an individual simply needs to select their laptop in the system with a push of a button.
Conference Connect HDMI complements Apantac's existing Conference Connect VGA / Analog Audio solution.
Conference Connect is part of the MT HOOD series of signal processing solutions and is based on the MT HOOD CATx extender technology.
The Conference Connect HDMI package includes:
* CONF-CON-Tx-HD nodes:
- Each node accepts 2 x HDMI sources (video and embedded audio) from, for example, two laptops.
- Support HDMI 1.3, DVI 1.1.
- Each HDMI input has an HDMI loop-out.
- Each node has a "line in" and a "line out" RJ45 connector that allows daisy chaining of all of the CONF-CON-Tx-HD nodes.
- Nodes interconnect to each other and connect to the projector / display (via the HDMI-1-R-II active receiver) with CAT6 cable.
- Each input has a simple switch for source switching. Switching can be also accomplished via a button on the optional HDMI connector / pushbutton extension accessory.
- The maximum number of nodes is 20 (40 laptops) at 1920x1080p resolution.
- The maximum distance between nodes is 15 meters (50 feet).
* 1 x HDMI-1-R-II - HDMI active receiver
- Connects to the projector output of any CONF-CON-Tx-HD node via CAT6 cable.
- The maximum distance at 1080P resolution between the CONF-CON-Tx-HD node and the HDMI-1-R-II HDMI active receiver is 30 meters (100 feet).
Ideal applications for the Conference Connect system include: conferences & meetings with multiple presenters, and educational settings to allow students to connect and display their work on a central display or projector screen, and a variety of many other professional audio visual settings that requires a cost-effective project/display sharing solution.
About Apantac LLC
Apantac LLC is a leading designer and developer of high quality, cost effective image and signal processing equipment. The Apantac product line has been specifically designed to provide users with a flexible and innovative technology solution for signal extension and processing.
The Apantac product line includes; Multiviewers, video walls, extenders, switches, matrices, splitters, HDBase-T solutions, fiber optic extenders, RS232 converters and accessories, as well as compact DA's, embedders, converters and test pattern generators. These products are sold globally through direct selling channels, a growing network of dealers, system integrators, OEM's and various other partners.
Apantac was founded in 2008 and is a privately held company with its headquarters located in Portland, Oregon, USA. http://www.apantac.com