(Montreal, Canada--January 29, 2014) Matrox® Video today announced the immediate availability of 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering with the Matrox Mojito™ 4K quad 3G-SDI 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC on Windows® platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60).
“With the Mojito 4K card
, Matrox leads the way in 4K post-production with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, providing the only solution that offers 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering for a complete end-to-end 4K delivery workflow,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager at Matrox. “Until now, all renders were done at a maximum resolution of 1080; Mojito 4K lets users ingest, edit, render and export in full 4K.”
Matrox Mojito 4K will be demonstrated at BVE 2014 (Excel London, Feb. 25-27, Stand H19).
Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K
Price and availability
- 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions
- 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution
- 2K, QFHD/UFD and full 4K 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping
- 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates
- Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support
- Bi-level and tri-level genlock input
- Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket
- Highly optimized Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Prelude™ CC and Adobe SpeedGrade CC
- WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects® CC and Photoshop® CC
Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US (€1795, £1495) not including local taxes and delivery, is now available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Support for 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering is part of Matrox driver release 1.1 for Windows, which is available now to registered users as a free download from the Matrox website.
About Matrox Video
Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a-box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit http://www.matrox.com/video