(Burbank, California--March 25, 2014) The LightWave 3D Group, a division of NewTek, Inc., announced today a free 30-day full feature trial version of ChronoSculpt software is now available for download at chronosculpt.com. Chronosculpt offers an intuitive way for artists using any professional 3D modeling and animation software on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems to create content with custom morph targets or fluidly sculpt animation performances over time.
ChronoSculpt can also be used to review and correct cache animation and dynamic simulation errors using timeline-based sculpting tools. The software’s flexible interface supports leading file formats for all professional 3D software programs, including LightWave 3D®, Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya and Softimage, The Foundry’s Modo, Maxon Cinema 4D, and more.
The software supports soft- and rigid-body dynamics and has the ability to correct and remove errors in real time by sculpting and deforming massive polygonal models on the ChronoSculpt timeline without having to return to the original software.
Some of the many features in ChronoSculpt include the ability to:
Pricing and Availability
- Save any frame from the ChronoSculpt timeline as an OBJ file for Maya Blend Shapes or as an Endomorph for LightWave to create facial morph targets and deformation effects
- Deform and manipulate geometry over time with Sculpt, Drag, Pinch, and Erase tools
- Move, scale and rotate geometry over time in dynamic simulation cache with tools such as Transform, Pin, and Bulge
- Manipulate massive geometry files and easily edit objects as large as 10 million polygons
- Quickly remove dynamic simulation errors and jitters and sculpt deformations on cache files from 3D software programs
- Use the ChronoSculpt Clip Timeline to quickly adjust and reposition the length of a cache animation sculpt anywhere on the timeline or make global changes to the entire animation
- Utilize universal file formats, including Alembic, LWO, OBJ, LightWave MDD, and Autodesk Geometry Cache for easy integration into all software pipelines
ChronoSculpt is currently available for Windows, Macintosh and Linux and is priced at $399 (USD). Educational pricing is $149 (USD). Please visit http://www.chronosculpt.com
for more details. Download the free 30-day trial at https://www.lightwave3d.com/try_chronosculpt/
For more information about the LightWave 3D Group, please visit: http://www.lightwave3d.com, Twitter
or connect with us on Facebook
NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications—to virtually any venue where people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses, faster than ever before.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. For more information on NewTek please visit: http://www.newtek.com, Twitter
or connect on Facebook
- ChronoSculpt is a trademark of NewTek.
- LightWave 3D is a registered trademark of NewTek.
- NewTek, TriCaster, 3Play and LightWave are trademarks of NewTek.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holder