(Los Angeles, California--April 23, 2014) The 19th Annual Art Directors Guild Excellence in Production Design Awards honoring production design in theatrical motion pictures, television, commercials and music videos will take place on Saturday, January 31, 2015, in the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel, it was announced today by ADG President Mimi Gramatky, Art Directors' Council Chairman John Shaffner and show producers Dave Blass and James Pearse Connelly.
The entry and voting timeline for the ADG Awards is:
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - Submissions Open at http://www.adg.org
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 - Submissions Close
- Monday, December 1, 2014 - Online Voting for Nominations Begins
- Friday, January 2, 2015, 5 PM (PST) – Online Voting for Nominations Closes
- Monday, January 5, 2015 - Nominations Announced
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - Final Online Balloting Begins
- Thursday, January 29, 2015, 5 PM (PST) - Final Online Balloting Ends
- Saturday, January 31, 2015 - Winners Announced at ADG Awards
- Note: All dates subject to change
Honorees for Lifetime Achievement, Cinematic Imagery and new inductees into the Guild's Hall of Fame will be announced after Labor Day.
ADG Awards are open only to productions, when made within the U.S., by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
About the Art Directors Guild:
The Art Directors Guild
(IATSE Local 800) represents nearly 2,000 members who work throughout the United States, Canada and the rest of the world in film, television and theater as Production Designers; Art Directors and Assistant Art Directors; Scenic, Title and Graphic Artists; Illustrators and Matte Artists; Set Designers and Model Makers and Previs Artists. Established in 1937, ADG’s ongoing activities include a Film Society, an annual Awards Banquet, a creative/technology community (5D: The Future of Immersive Design) and Membership Directory, a bimonthly craft magazine (Perspective), extensive technology-training programs, creative workshops and craft and art exhibitions. The Guild's Online Directory/Website Resource is at http://www.adg.org
Follow ADG on Twitter: @ADG800