(Boston, Massachusetts--July 2, 2014) Zack Arnold is a motion picture editor and documentary filmmaker with over 15 years experience editing some of the hottest TV shows of our time, including Burn Notice
and ABC’s Black Box
. But he’s on The Go Creative Show today to talk about FitnessInPost.com, his brand new website dedicated to making all of us in the production world healthier and more fit. Plus, Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com joins in to talk about the news from Broadcast Asia and how the controversial Sony A7S is the new Low-Light King!
Let's face it, many of us sit behind a desk all day and say things like “I don’t have time to exercise.” Zack breaks down a fitness program into 5 realistic steps that easily fit into the production and post production lifestyle.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
DIRECT DOWNLOAD FROM iTunes AND GoCreativeShow.com
- How to stay fit in the production industry
- What are the 5 steps to success
- Simple tips to help you track and manage your fitness goals
- Can 30 seconds of exercise replace a cup of coffee?
- Why bad parking spots are your friend
- Zack’s suggested products to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Why the Nutribullet is a MUST HAVE product
- What is Shakeology and why should you be drinking it?
- Why you should be using a standing desk
iTunes - https://itun.es/i6gB6Ss
Website - http://gocreativeshow.com/productive-fitness-with-zack-arnold-and-matt-allard-gcs035/
Kessler - Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera - Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat - Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter - Making the real world look as good as cinema