(Boston, Massachusetts--August 11, 2014) Boris FX, the leading developer of integrated VFX and workflow technology for video and film, will be demonstrating the newest version of its flagship Boris Continuum Complete (BCC) 9 at IBC 2014, Booth #7.G43.
Boris Continuum Complete 9 delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created. Featuring over 230+ filters, including: 3D particle effects, image restoration, touchup tools, true 3D lens flares and volumetric lighting effects, keys and mattes, real 3D extrusions, color grading, time-based effects, blurs, glows, and cinematic effects. BCC 9 also includes 3,000 presets designed to help editors and motion graphics artists work more creatively and efficiently.
“The BCC 9 FX Browser™ raises the bar for effect selection and previewing,” says Kevin P. McAuliffe of Extreme Reach MIJO. “With time-accurate motion video preview of every effect, selecting the right look is a breeze.”
"Tools to create grungy, organic looks have been sorely missing in Adobe After Effects. The new BCC Grunge effect includes everything I need to create a “beautiful mess” in my broadcast graphics projects," comments John Dickinson of MotionWorks.
New Product Highlights Include:
- FX Browser™ lets editors and artist quickly and easily browse the entire effects library and its presets over video from a timeline, not just a still image.
- Transitions Group – 20+ new transitions triple the number of transitions in the previous release. Single track auto-animating transitions are available for Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Image Restoration Group – BCC Magic Sharp restores perfect contrast and makes blurry footage look its best without introducing unnatural artifacts or settling for the ringing halos generated by older unsharp mask methods. BCC Lens Correction removes fish eye or super wide angle lens distortion from footage, including one-click presets for GoPro camera footage correction.
- Stylize Group – BCC Grunge and BCC Edge Grunge deliver photo-realistic materials and textures ideal for title effects and backdrops that erode, drip, flicker and shake over time.
- Keying and Composite Group – BCC Chromakey Studio combines Boris FX’s award-winning Chroma Key process into one new convenient filter, eliminating the need to stack multiple filters.
- Open CL and NVIDIA CUDA Acceleration – Cross-platform for all supported graphics cards. Popular effects such as BCC Film Glow and BCC Film Process render twice as fast.
BCC 9 is compatible with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, and soon for Final Cut Pro X, DaVinci Resolve, and Assimilate SCRATCH. MAC and PC.
To learn more about Boris FX, please visit http://www.borisfx.com
Founded in 1995, Boris FX
has served the visual effects needs of over one million video editors and motion graphics artists throughout the world. Our passion is building comprehensive, industry-best tools that give you the power to achieve effects that are limited only by your imagination. As a Boris FX customer, you are a valued partner, and we are committed to rendering "WOW" service.