(Los Angeles, California--September 25, 2014) Southpaw Technology, the developer of the open source digital asset and workflow management platform TACTIC, announced today that it has just launched all of the apps announced at Siggraph 2014 -- TACTIC | VFX, TACTIC | aSync, TACTIC | Server Assist -- and that it has included a fourth and fifth product in the new launch line up: TACTIC | Media Library and TACTIC | Brand Manager.
“What we've learned from our experiences across industries is that most organizations manage assets differently, which means that companies need more choices and more flexibility when choosing a digital asset management solution,” said Peter Tanner, director of product development at Southpaw Technology. “This Fall line up of products gives organizations plenty of options, all of which are customizable and keep customers from being locked into a one-size-fits-all solution.”
In addition to TACTIC | VFX, TACTIC | aSync and TACTIC | Server Assist, which Southpaw announced in August of 2014, the company has launched two new products: TACTIC | Media Library and TACTIC | Brand Manager.
The TACTIC | Media Library
Built on the TACTIC digital asset management platform, TACTIC | Media Library is a central, searchable and secure repository for every asset a company creates. The solution lets users easily ingest, organize, manage and distribute assets across their company or across the globe.
The TACTIC | Brand Manager
- Central and Secure - Go to one location to find any file, including audio files, documents, art files and more.
- Powerful Search - Find assets in seconds.
- Administration Controls - Control which people, groups or departments have access to which assets.
- Meta Data and Tagging - Tag media and add searchable meta data for easier sorting and searching.
- Customizable - The interface is completely customizable, allowing organizations to brand the experience or to create interfaces with only the features certain users need.
Southpaw Technology has also announced the launch of TACTIC | Brand Manager.
TACTIC | Brand Manager has been built on the TACTIC digital asset management platform. The app provides marketing teams with a powerful, cross-platform solution for managing brand, image and content across campaigns, from any location.
Pricing and Availability
- Campaign Management - Create campaigns around assets and set due dates, tasks and owners to them.
- Dashboard - See all campaigns and assets associated with them, as well as the status of those assets, who is working on what, and where in the creative process campaigns stand.
- Project Tracking - The TACTIC platform includes a jobs module, task management and GANTT charts to help teams plan and track their assets through the marketing process.
- Create Asset Pipelines - TACTIC | Brand Manager will ship with a default pipeline, or set of steps, to move assets through the approval process; however, the pipeline is completely customizable.
- API - TACTIC | Brand Manager has the ability to integrate with some of the marketing industry?s leading tools, such as Salesforce.
TACTIC | VFX, TACTIC | Media Library and TACTIC | Brand Manager will all be available in two options -- hosted on the AWS cloud or on premise -- and will be accessible on a range of platforms, including Windows, OS X, iOS, Linux, and Android. TACTIC | aSync and TACTIC | Server Assist are available on premise only. More details on all of the products can be found here:
Contact Southpaw Technology for pricing: http://www.southpawtech.com
About Southpaw Technology Inc.
Southpaw Technology offers support, services and applications around TACTIC, a powerful open source digital asset and workflow software. TACTIC combines the workflow management, file management and configurability that teams, departments and companies need to make, move, store and share digital data across heterogeneous computing environments. Southpaw also provides open source and a wide variety of commercial applications built to work with TACTIC that extend the functionality of the TACTIC open source platform. Customers include Procter and Gamble, Lockheed Martin, Bell Helicopter, Blohm and Voss, Astral Media, Legend3D, 2G Digital, Inhance Digital, and many others. The company is headquartered in Toronto, ON. For more information, visit us at http://www.southpawtech.com
or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/tactic_software