(February 3, 2015) RebusFarm 2.0 is out now - New render experience and smarter workflow than ever before!
RebusFarm GmbH announces their new system upgrade RebusFarm 2.0, which introduces a completely new approach for customers to integrate a commercial render farm service into their workflow.
The new automated render technology is designed to provide a seamless experience and to get you up and running in a matter of minutes. The monitoring of render jobs and the communication between the user workstation and the Rebus Render Farm is done in real-time!
The new RebusFarm 2.0 system consists of three components:
RebusDrop - enables the upload and download of the user data
Farminizer - an advanced plugin for your 3d software that makes sending error-corrected renderjobs easy
ControlCenter - for monitoring your jobs using any browser on any device
• Easier workflow
• Faster upload and download
• Secure file transfers via sftp and added firewall compatibility
• Easy access to your jobs from anywhere
• You can now edit your online jobs and export new jobs even if there are still projects downloading/uploading.
You no longer need to wait until all of your projects are loaded.(ControlCenter/Farminizer)
• All updates are done automatically in the background. No time-killing local software updates anymore
• Notifications about your render jobs in the system tray (RebusDrop)
• More flexible priority changes: the priorities (economy, business, premium) can now be changed before the job starts
to render or while it‘s rendering (ControlCenter)
• Faster project export - while working on scenes the Farminizer already uploads relevant files in the background without
impacting the user‘s workflow, so most of the files will already be uploaded when submitting the render job. (optional)
Read more on www.rebusfarm.net/rebusfarm2-0
Check out the RebusFarm homepage www.rebusfarm.net
See how it works and watch the video tutorials on www.rebusfarm.net/lets-go/video-tutorials