(Melbourne, Australia--November 10, 2015) Mediaproxy Pty. Ltd., the industry leader for broadcast compliance logging, content monitoring and transport stream analysis is demonstrating the latest version of its LogServer suite of products at CCW 2015. The LogServer suite of product provides broadcasters with a comprehensive and intuitive set of client applications across Windows, Mac, web and mobile platforms.
Supported 4K, HD and SD input formats range from Baseband, ASI, IP to OTT. Users can easily review, extract and analyze live and recorded contents across multiple channels via the simple yet powerful LogPlayer interface, while TSAnalyzer provides engineers with a leading edge UI for transport stream analysis. The robust LogServer core engine provides the highest level of reliability for hands-off operations.
* Hybrid Proxy, MPEG and OTT monitoring including new special panels for TS events and HTTP streams
* New Monwall multi-viewer options to real-time monitor OTT streams and ETR290
* Extended support for SCTE-35 and SCTE-104
* Watermark detection including real-time monitoring and notifications
* Compliance Logging?Including viewer ratings analysis, transcoding, source monitoring and content matching (Video and Audio Fingerprinting)
* Monwall IP Multiviewer?Hybrid Proxy and MPEG monitoring display of real-time TS events
* Caption Monitoring?Supports EIA-608, CEA-708, DVB Subtitles and Teletext
* Loudness Monitoring?ITU-R BS.1770-3 & ATSC A/85 and EBU P/LOUD R128 compliant
* TS Analysis?ETR290 ASI priority monitoring and support for DPI events
* LogServer Baseband platform with up to 21 input HD-SDI server in highly efficient 2RU form factor
Since 2001, Mediaproxy has pioneered in providing leading solutions for broadcast compliance logging and content monitoring. Mediaproxy continuously innovates at the highest level, offering the most advanced products to broadcasters, IPTV, MSOs, cable and satellite providers around the world. Its highly reliable and extensible LogServer platform provides 24/7 multi-channel recording, live monitoring and transport stream analysis of SDI, ASI/IP, and OTT broadcast sources and real-time data. Contents may be reviewed and managed 'long after the event' for regulatory and commercial compliance requirements as well as competitive analysis.
Mediaproxy's versatile LogPlayer user interface allows for extensive search, export, transcoding, loudness analysis and content retrieval across multiple distributed servers recording H.264 and HLS proxy media and native MPEG formats in parallel. LogServer greatly enhances content management and QoS whilst lowering overall operational costs. With ever increasing requirements for customers to monitor, analyze and enhance quality of service, Mediaproxy's strong commitment to sustainable research and software development practices continue to deliver the most reliable solutions for broadcasters globally.
For further information, contact Mediaproxy, visit www.mediaproxy.com
All trademarks used herein, whether recognized or not, are the properties of their respective companies.