(San Francisco, California--December 9, 2015) RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces support for Sony Catalyst Edit, including:
- DE:Flicker™: v1.0.2. DE:Flicker is your solution for problematic high frame rate and timelapse footage!
- DE:Noise®: v3.0.4. DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film).
- RE:Match™: v1.3.4. Automatic color matching for multicam and multiple-take shots.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur®: v5.2.2. ReelSmart Motion Blur automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion.
- Twixtor®: v6.2.2. Twixtor creates highly engaging slow motion and speed-ramped shots using intelligent and proprietary motion tracking techniques!
Pricing of our Sony Catalyst Edit products:
Downloads and Tutorials
- Catalyst Edit 2015.1.0.104 and up.
- Licenses for our products for Catalyst Edit also work with Vegas Pro.
About RE:Vision Effects
RRE:Vision Effects is software development company focused on providing innovative software to create, modify, control, and enhance digital video imagery at the highest quality. Their products have a broad range of applications and are currently used in every phase of television, motion picture, internet and visual effects industries. The company supplies its cutting edge software through partnerships and direct sales for a large segment of customers ranging from at-home editors, wedding and other live event videographers, industrial video providers to those creating high-end effects for commercials, broadcast TV and big-budget films. The founders received a 2006 Academy Award for Technical Achievement for the design and development of this affordable, user-friendly RE:Vision family of software products.
RE:Vision Effects plug-ins are available for Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, The Foundry's Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, FXHOME HitFilm, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Quantel genQ, Digital Vision Nucoda, Natron, Sony Vegas Pro and Catalyst Edit, and others.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
Twixtor, DE:Noise, ReelSmart Motion Blur, RE:Map and RE:Flex are registered trademarks and DE:Flicker, Effections, FieldsKit, PV Feather, RE:Fill, RE:Match, Shade/Shape, SmoothKit, and Video Gogh are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.