(December 14, 2015) Production-proven video special effects, transitions and titling technology company NewBlue, Inc. (“NewBlue”) announced today that perpetual and subscription licenses of Avid Media Composer®
will now include NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 & NewBlue Titler Pro 2.5 respectively. Titler Pro provides Avid editors with a resolution independent titling plugin that expedites the creation of 2D and 3D titles, lower 3rds (thirds) and video end credits.
NewBlue Titler Pro integrates seamlessly into Avid Media Composer, providing a streamlined workflow for the design and management of robust titles and graphics. Going beyond ordinary title tools, NewBlue Titler Pro allows Avid editors to create dynamic titles in a variety of video qualities including HD, 4K and beyond up to 8K.
Explains Todor Fay, CEO of NewBlue
, “We’re pleased to partner with Avid, providing their customers with an advanced titling solution that is not only fast and easy to use, but provides powerful results for the high-end Avid editor. The ability to convert Avid Title Tool projects directly into Titler Pro's advanced format at any resolution is a testament to Avid's engineering and technology.”
Adds Kate Ketcham, Avid product manager, “Featuring Titler Pro within our latest release of Avid Media Composer reflects our ongoing commitment to provide editors with best-in-class tools that empower them to accomplish their creative vision. Titler Pro 2.0 delivers the high-quality results our customers demand, within an Avid-integrated workflow.”
Titler Pro 2.0 Feature Highlights
Titler Pro 2.5 Additional Features
- Resolution independent: Design titles and graphics in a range of video qualities including 4K, 6K and 8K.
- Shape and text extrusion: Generate 3D text and logos with shape and text extrusion.
- Automated Animations: Choose instant motion graphics from over 24 physically modeled procedural animations with hundreds of presets.
- Performance enhancements: Accelerated workflow with an updated render engine.
- Custom 3D bevels: Create a unique bevel on any style layer to catch light and texture just as you like it.
- EPS File import: Import vector files and extrude them for 3D logos and custom objects.
- Lighting parameters: Manipulate three different kinds of light in space with key framing for added control.
- Quick Edit™: Manage multiple titles from one interface with Titler Pro 2.5’s Quick Edit™ feature. Easily update multiple title instances with new text or design elements all at once.
- Elastic timeline: Design animated title templates that respond to your desired duration.
- Blending modes: Create unique composites with various blend modes and apply them to any title object.
- Normal maps: Apply normal maps on letters and shapes to cause light source highlights and shadows on surface textures.
# # #
About NewBlue, Inc.
Delivering innovative, production-proven video effects, transitions and titling technologies since 2006, NewBlue, Inc. provides video editing solutions to filmmakers, and broadcast professionals worldwide. The company’s NewBlueFX line features an extensive product portfolio of video effects, transitions and titling products which integrate directly into non-linear editing platforms, such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro, Black Magic Da Vinci Resolve, Grass Valley Edius and Sony Vegas. Its flagship titling tool, Titler Pro, provides real-time, flexible and NLE-integrated motion graphics authoring and is available for desktop NLEs, as well as Teletream Wirecast. Privately held, NewBlue is located in San Diego, California. www.newbluefx.com
NewBlue, NewBlueFX and Make the Cut are registered trademarks and Titler Pro, Titler Pro 2.0, Titler Pro 2.5 and Quick Edit are trademarks of NewBlue, Inc. All rights reserved. All other names are trademarks of their respective holders.