(Long Beach, California--February 2, 2016) Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today announced its next-generation Pro G7000-Series large venue projectors. With new features, including increased brightness, and motorized lenses, the Pro G-Series delivers uncompromising image quality, low total cost of ownership and $199 replacement lamps. Consisting of eight models delivering up to 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness1, the series also features the world's first zero-offset ultra short-throw lens with 0.35 throw ratio, ideal for space constrained venues and digital signage applications. The Pro G-Series will be on display at ISE 2016
in Amsterdam from Feb. 9-12 at Epson booth, #1-H90.
"The Epson Pro G-Series offers bright, brilliant images combined with advanced features, making them our best-selling large venue projectors," said Phong Phanel, product manager of large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. "The new Pro G7000-Series raises the bar with higher brightness, 4K Enhancement resolution, new motorized lenses, and advanced technology to captivate any audience, underscoring our commitment to delivering a broad portfolio of solutions to the large venue projector market."
Epson projectors offer 3x higher color brightness2 than competitive 1-chip DLP models to ensure vivid colorful images. The Pro G Series 3-chip 3LCD projectors are ideal for large venues, including events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries. Additional features include:
More about the Pro G7000-Series
- Nine Optional Interchangeable Lenses: Increased installation flexibility allows users to choose the motorized lens most suited for their environment; variety of ranges include an ultra short-throw, two short-throw, one wide-throw, four middle-throw and one long-throw. A quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
- Versatile Connectivity: Supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, SDI, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Ready for Integration: Supports Crestron, AMX, Extron, and Control4 protocols for easy and simple integration into existing systems. Select models also support Art-Net DMX for lighting control for staging applications.
- Emulation: Emulates the control codes of other industry-leading projector brands for easy upgrade to Epson projectors without the need to reprogram existing controller systems.
- 4K Enhancement Technology: A revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and improves 1080p experience for movies3. Available on select models.
- Dynamic Projection Capabilities: Advanced built-in edge blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies allow for a variety of applications.
- Collaboration Features: With Split Screen function4, two different sources can be projected side-by-side, and free Epson Moderator5 software allows up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android™ devices to be connected over the network with up to four of them displayed on the screen simultaneously
- Professional Installation Features: Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, allow for a wide range of applications, including simulators, mapping, digital signage and command centers.
The Epson Pro G-Series delivers low total cost of ownership and $199 replacement lamps. The Pro-G series line-up offers lumen and resolution combinations to meet a range of large venue needs:
Availability, Pricing and Support
The Epson Pro G7000-Series will be available in May 2016 starting at $3,799 MSRP. The projectors come with a three-year limited warranty with next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways7, and a 90-day limited lamp warranty.
Color Brightness Specification and Projector Performance
The color brightness specification (measuring red, green and blue) published by the Society for Information Display (SID)
allows consumers to compare projector color performance without conducting a side-by-side shootout. With today's high definition content, presenters can display content with higher quality in brighter environments. For a truly impressive image, projectors need to offer both high color brightness and high white brightness. High color brightness is important for larger screen sizes and provides flexibility for a variety of screen materials. Without sufficient color brightness, images may be muddy, soft and lose detail, even in a dark room. For more information, visit www.colorlightoutput.com
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in printing, visual communications, quality of life and manufacturing. Epson's lineup ranges from inkjet printers, printing systems and 3LCD projectors to industrial robots, smart glasses and sensing systems and is based on original compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 72,000 employees in 93 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental burdens.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com
. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson
), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica
), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica
), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. 2 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013. 3 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160 and surpass Full HD image quality. 4 Consult your user manual for input combinations. 5 Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software. 6 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160 and surpass Full HD image quality. 7 Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
Note: EPSON is a registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.