(San Francisco, California--March 8, 2016) RE:Map
is our go-to tool for professional-quality mapping and distortion.
* Use a UV map rendered from a 3D system to easily clean up or replace texture maps in your compositing program without having to re-render in your 3D system.
* Inverse texture mapping: use a photo with a matching 3D object and create the texture map you need for your 3D render system.
* RE:Map also includes tools for corner pinning and 2D displacement mapping.
* Click here
for a full list of features.
This new version adds GPU support for processing speeds up to 2x faster than RE:Map v2. The total speedups will vary once application overhead is taken into account, including disk I/O, internal host buffering schemes, bandwidth of PCIe bus, codec used for footage, as well as features used in the plug-ins.
Availability and Compatibility:
* Adobe After Effects CS5 and up.
* The Foundry Nuke v5.1 and up.
* Blackmagic Design Fusion 5.2 and up.
* Natron v1 and up.
Pricing and Purchase:
* RE:Map v3 for Adobe After Effects is $149.95.
* RE:Map v3 node-locked for Nuke, Fusion and Natron is $189.95
* Purchase a single, floating license or upgrade here
* Volume discounts are available. Contact email@example.com
* If you ordered RE:Map on or after February 1, 2016, you will receive a free upgrade.
Downloads and Tutorials:
* Download a free demo
* Check out our library of RE:Map tutorials
We need your help!
We're always on the lookout for new and creative examples of our plug-ins in use.
Do you have links to projects or tutorials that you made using our tools? If so, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thanks in advance!
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Laurie Cree RE:Vision Effects Sales and Support
Visit us at NAB!
See what we've been cooking up for NAB 2016. We'll have some exciting new tools to share, and will be featuring demos by our own Lori Freitag.
We'll be in the lower South Hall in booth SL5806. Click here
for a map of the show floor.
Twixtor, DE:Noise, RE:Flex and RE:Map are registered trademarks and Effections, FieldsKit, PV Feather, RE:Fill, RE:Match, ReelSmart Motion Blur, Shade/Shape, SmoothKit, and Video Gogh are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice