(March 16, 2016) BoxIO
is an advanced color management device designed for both color critical post production environments and demanding on set color management applications.
BoxIO is not just another LUT Box. It has unique capabilities including:
Calibration with BoxIO
- Simultaneous support of 3D and 1D LUTs
- Ability to operate in dual channel mode making BoxIO 2 LUT boxes in 1 device
- Ethernet, USB, and WiFi connectivity
- 12bit support across all inputs and outputs
- Clean loop throughs so BoxIO is not relegated to being an end of chain device
- Real-time LUT update capability for use with on set grading applications
- Frame capture support allowing select applications to grab thumbnails or reference stills directly from BoxIO
Have a display that doesn't offer built-in 3D LUT based calibration? BoxIO interfaces with today's leading calibration software solutions for simple and accurate 3D LUT based display alignment.
Specially priced versions of both SpectraCal's CalMAN and LightIllusion's LightSpace CMS are available.
On Set Grading and Frame Capture
BoxIO supports real-time LUT updates over IP allowing for direct integration with popular on set color management tools like Pomfort's LiveGrade Pro. BoxIO also supports frame capture over IP allowing select applications to use this feature to generate thumbnails and/or reference stills for later use.
Two LUT Boxes In One
- 2 x 12bit 3Gbps SDI inputs
- 2 x 12bit 3Gbps SDI outputs
- 1 x 12bit Mini-DP output (HDMI and DVI compatible)
- 2 x 12bit 3Gbps SDI clean loop throughs
- LAN, USB, and WiFI communication
- 4pin Mini-XLR power connection
BoxIO can operate in a single or dual channel mode. In single channel mode you can apply a LUT to either the SDI 1 or SDI 2 input and then output the processed signal on the two SDI outputs and DP output all at the same time.
Single Channel Mode
In dual channel mode you can apply two separate LUTs on two independent inputs. This essentially makes the BoxIO two LUT devices in a single box.
Dual Channel Mode
BoxIO costs $1,195 and is expected to start shipping in May. Learn more more at www.FlandersScientific.com
or pre-order directly at www.ShopFSI.com
Did you miss the announcement about our NAB Floor Model Sale?
Check out all FSI monitors still up for grabs by visiting www.ShopFSI.com
. We have some incredible savings available, but more than 1/3 of available units have already been sold in just a few days so don't hesitate to take advantage of these deals.
Free Exhibits Access with VIP Code LV8353