(Melville, New York--June 1, 2016) Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will showcase its award-winning line of high-resolution projectors, along with entertaining and innovative partner solutions in booth #C7233 at InfoComm 2016, June 8-10 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Visitors to the booth will also have hands-on opportunities to try Canon's 4K Reference Displays, Handheld Wireless Presenters, and Canon's broad range of professional camera types including Broadcast, Network, Cinema, Video and Still. Additionally, visitors are encouraged to speak with Canon's award-winning Professional Service & Support team to learn more about this dedicated group of professionals and the programs available for Dealer/Integrator and end-user customers.
New and exciting highlights at the Canon booth this year are:
- "Unreal Bowling -- The World's First Interactive Bowling Solution":
"Unreal Bowling" is an interactive bowling experience designed by Crunchy Logistics which combines Canon REALiS Projectors with projection mapping, high-end graphics and audio to bring a bowling ball and lane to life. This unique solution is a "must see" —and prizes will be awarded to all who participate.
- 4K GeoDome® Panorama: An interactive exploration of data-based simulations and 360-degree media, The GeoDome® Panorama by The Elumenati will utilize the Canon REALiS 4K500ST projector's 4K imagery and Marginal Focus feature to help ensure that the content projected is breathtaking, and virtually always in focus across the immersive environment. Step into the Panorama and experience virtual reality without the headset.
- Prototype 4K Laser LCOS Projector: Prepare to be amazed! Attendees will get a sneak peak of Canon's exciting Laser Phosphor Light Source projector that delivers 4K resolution of 4096 x 2400, LCOS Technology and over 5000 lumens of brightness.
The Canon U.S.A., Inc. booth at InfoComm will also showcase its range of projector products including:
- REALiS 4K500ST Pro AV LCOS Projector: The Canon REALiS 4K500ST delivers 4K resolution of 4096 x 2400, up to 5000 lumens and Canon's LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement for amazing color and intricate detail. The REALiS 4K500ST projector also offers a Genuine Canon 4K lens and a robust collection of advanced professional setting features. At only 38.8 pounds, this model offers one of the most compact and lightweight high brightness 4K projectors on the market today.
- LX-MU800Z Laser DLP Projector: The LX-MU800Z Laser DLP Projector is Canon's first single-chip DLP projector with a Laser Phosphor Light Source that delivers 20,000 hours (at maximum brightness) of virtually maintenance-free operation, helping to reduce the total cost of ownership. Key features include native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), up to 8000 lumens, a dynamic contrast ratio up to 10,500:1, and seven interchangeable lens options with motorized lens shift for installation flexibility.
- REALiS WUX6010 Pro AV LCOS Projector: The award-winning REALiS WUX6010 Pro AV LCOS Projector offers a superb combination of 6000 Lumens, WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), and Canon's unique LCOS technology with AISYS-enhancement. This model is compatible with all current interchangeable Genuine Canon projector lenses to suit a variety of applications ranging from wide angle rear-projection to ultra long-throw.
- REALiS WUX500 Pro AV LCOS Projector: The REALiS WUX500 is a high-performance projector that combines WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), 5000 lumens, built-in HDBaseT™ receiver, and Canon's renowned LCOS technology with AISYS-enhancement. This model's advanced built-in Genuine Canon projection lens and optical system allows the projector to maintain virtually the same amount of constant brightness at different throw distances.
- REALiS WUX450ST Pro AV LCOS Projector: The award-winning REALiS WUX450ST Projector combines native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), 4500 lumens of brightness, and Canon's LCOS technology with AISYS-enhancement. The REALiS WUX450ST projector's combination of a 0.56:1 short throw ratio and 0-75% vertical lens shift, along with a built-in HDBaseT™ receiver, help provide outstanding installation flexibility.
For more information about Canon projectors please visit http://www.projectors.usa.canon.com
and for more information about Canon's wide range of professional products, please visit http://www.usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei
philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss
and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.