(Boston, Massachusetts--September 8, 2016) Boris FX™, the leading plug-in developer of professional post-production tools, announces Boris Continuum Complete 10 for NUKE. Following successful releases in 2016 for Avid, Adobe, Apple, and OFX hosts (Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve and Sony Vegas Pro), BCC 10 for OFX brings the industry’s most complete plug-in collection for visual effects, title design, digital beauty work, and image restoration to NUKE from The Foundry
“Boris FX has a long history of supporting the industry's standard editing, effects, and graphics applications with task specific tools such as Title Studio, the FX Browser, Fast Film Glow, 3D Lens Flares, Particles, and many image processing filters for creative looks. At IBC we are thrilled to announce OFX support for NUKE users,” explains Boris Yamnitsky, president and founder of Boris FX. “BCC’s professional grade plug-ins with GPU acceleration gives NUKE artists the performance and creative control required for high-end feature film VFX work. The added ability to share BCC effects presets from an Avid Media Composer or Adobe Premiere Pro session helps connect the NUKE VFX workflow to the editing stage.”
Among the most anticipated BCC 10 features for NUKE artists include: integrated mocha technology for planar tracking and masking; BCC Beauty Studio, a skin smoothing and retouching plug-in; and BCC Title Studio, Boris FX’s next generation 3D titling tool bringing quick and accessible motion graphics and text animation capabilities to NUKE users.
Attendees visiting IBC will have the opportunity to see BCC 10 for OFX at Booth 7.K29. To book a press appointment at IBC, please contact Jessie Electa Petrov,firstname.lastname@example.org
New in BCC 10 for OFX:
- mocha’s Academy Award-winning planar tracking based masking tools are now integrated inside almost every BCC filter.
- Image Restoration Unit:
- Beauty Studio delivers a state-of-the-art skin retouching and digital makeup tool to make talent look perfect without losing clarity and detail.
- Remover fills in missing pixels & removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- Dropout Fixer restores tape-based damaged footage with field dropouts.
- Film Style Unit: Light Leaks & Video Glitch
- GPU Acceleration: Filters include Beauty Studio, Fast Film Glow, Fast Film Process, Fast Lens Blur, Fast Film Glow Dissolve, Lens Blur Dissolve, and many more.
- Hundreds of New Templates and Presets
BCC 10 for OFX: Pricing & Availability
- Full license ($695)
- Annual Subscription (Multi-Host License) ($595)
BCC 10 for OFX is now available for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio and Sony Vegas Pro. Support for NUKE will ship in Q3 2016.
About Boris FX
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is a leading developer of VFX, compositing, titling, video editing, and workflow tools for broadcast, post-production, and film professionals. Boris FX products have grown to serve over a million artists worldwide. The company’s success lies in its ability to tightly integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with Adobe, Apple, Avid, Grass Valley, Nexidia, Sony, Quantel, and other leading developers of video editing software. In 2014, Boris FX acquired Imagineer Systems, the Academy Award-winning developer of mocha planar tracking software.