(Frankfurt, Germany--November 8, 2016) 3D Systems
will demonstrate how its products and services are providing enhanced digital alternatives to traditional manufacturing processes at formnext 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany. The company will feature its full range of 3D printers, materials and software solutions within its exhibit booth, including a range of new materials for advanced professional and production applications.
The company will also showcase the latest advancements to its Figure 4 technology and detail how the next-gen platform can offer manufacturers a viable, digital alternative to injection molding. 3D Systems Senior Researcher Scott Turner will share more on Figure 4 during his tct introducing @ formnext
presentation, “The Evolution of Stereolithography for the Automated Manufacturing Environment,” held Tuesday, November 15, at 11:10 AM CET in Hall 3.1, Stand K70, of the Frankfurt Messe.
3D Systems will exhibit its latest products and services at formnext 2016, including:
- Figure 4, an ultra-fast modular Stereolithography (SLA) system designed for the production of plastic parts in the manufacturing environment
- New materials designed to advance manufacturing applications from the product design shop to the factory floor
- 3D Sprint™, the company’s revolutionary software for plastic 3D printing, and 3DXpert™, the company’s all-in-one software solution for metal additive manufacturing
Hall 3.1, Stand G10, Frankfurt Messe, Frankfurt, Germany
A tct introducing @ formnext
presentation by Scott Turner, Senior Researcher, will be held Tuesday, November 15, at 11:10 AM CET in Hall 3.1, Stand K70.
- Tuesday, November 15: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM CET
- Wednesday, November 16: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM CET
- Thursday, November 17: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM CET
- Friday, November 18: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CET
# # #
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides comprehensive 3D products and services, including 3D printers, print materials, on-demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its ecosystem supports advanced applications from the product design shop to the factory floor to the operating room. 3D Systems’ precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning, and printing of medical and dental devices as well as patient-specific surgical instruments. As the originator of 3D printing and a shaper of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30 year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models. More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com