(London, UK--January 16, 2017) Is OTT the broadcasters burden? Global OTT players dominate the headlines but have either wafer-thin margins or big losses. But they do mean that all serious broadcasters and pay TV providers must have OTT catch-up and TV Everywhere services, no matter what the cost. Join seven OTT insiders to dissect and debate the problems and potential of OTT deployment for broadcasters of all kinds.
Watch the debate free @ advanced-television
- Is OTT, TV Everywhere an inherently low margin business?
- Will other channels follow BBC3 to become OTT only?
- Is data collection and analysis a route to monetisation?
- What is the state of programmatic advertising?
- How is data being deployed for recommendation, UI development, or content acquisition?
- Have worries about data security superseded concerns about content security?
- Will it ever be worth consumers swapping personal demographics for discounts?
- Have advances in compression and ABR kept up with demand for UHD HDR and beyond?
- Can OTT cope with AR and VR?
News. Analysis. Insight.
Copyright © 2017 Advanced Television, All rights reserved.